Let’s face it, the workplace has been failing businesses and its workforce for years with unnecessary distraction, lost productivity, and overall employee dissatisfaction. It’s time for a change. The modern office needs to be rethought and redesigned with people in mind.
Here at ROOM, we know people are the most important asset in any organization, so we put them first. We design from the perspective of our community, putting ourselves in our customers' shoes to create the space needed to bring their ideas to life. We’ve set out to launch a fast, cost-effective alternative to complex construction with modular, purpose-built architecture that allows teams to shape and then reshape their work environment with ease.With offices around the world from New York to San Francisco, London to Berlin, Sydney and beyond, we’re seeking dynamic thinkers and doers to join us in making more room for everyone. ROOM is backed by top investors (Slow Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, and SJF Ventures) and is already building the workplace of tomorrow for over 4,000 customers ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies, and has been recognized as a 2021 NYC x Design Awards Finalist by Interior Design Magazine, by Fast Company in its 2020 ‘Most Innovative’ Awards, and named one of the Best Inventions of 2018 by TIME Magazine.
About the role:
The Netsuite Developer role ensures the reliable performance of our ERP system. The NetSuite Developer will be working directly with key stakeholders across the business to develop, troubleshoot and improve our current setup.
The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting a manufacturing and logistics environment. The candidate should also have a working familiarity with CRM and eCommerce technologies. In addition to manufacturing or logistics, the ideal candidate should have a working understanding of finance, procurement, and customer service processes.
What you'll do:
- Netsuite administration.
- Suitescript development (Suitescript 1.0 and Suitescript 2.0) for new customizations and modifications/updates to existing scripts
- End to end management of customizations, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment
- Creation of detailed user and technical documentation for new and existing customizations
- Build and maintain our 3PL integrations
- Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements
- Troubleshooting scripts, integrations, and workflows
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of experience in NetSuite development
- 5+ years of NetSuite SuiteScript 2.0 development experience
- Experience of NetSuite integration with other systems (e.g. Warehouse Management Systems, Manufacturing Systems, eCommerce systems, etc.)
- Experience with integration tools like Celigo
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools like Fivetra
- Experience with a data warehouse like Snowflake
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP)
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
- Suite Cloud Certification preferred
How we make room for you:
- Health & wellness: Flexible medical, vision, and dental insurance to take care of you and your family
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation policy to allow you to unplug and recharge whenever you need it
- 401K: ROOM’s 401K savings program allows you to save for the future with pretax dollars
- Paid Parental Leave: Up to 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for all eligible employees
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax savings that make a difference in your budget and your morning commute
- Team events: Socially distanced team outings, dinners, and happy hours that inspire new conversations and lead to meaningful relationships
- Equity: Company stocks to honor your hard work and dedication
How we make room for everyone:
Our belief is simple: What makes you different is what allows us to be different. We value diversity not only in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religious background but also in the way you think and approach challenges. We’re committed to creating a work environment where you can be yourself and trust that your voice will be heard. Diversity isn’t something we preach but something we practice every day and taking care of our team is always our top priority.
Join our team!
We’re a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of work. As a company, we believe that people are the most important asset of every organization. When you put people first, everything falls into place. Join us if you’re interested in creating solutions that improve life at work and looking for a culture of growth, freedom, and accountability.