We’re here to make room for people in the modern workplace. We create thoughtful designs that inspire new ideas, fresh perspectives, and a better way to work. Our first product is a soundproof phone booth for the open office. It takes away the noise and makes room for what’s essential. We deliver directly to you and keep prices low so that you can invest in bigger ideas down the road. We rethink and refine every step of the customer experience to offer thoughtful, modular solutions that grow with you, leading the way to better Mondays and a brighter future.
Since launching in May 2018, we’ve acquired over +2500 clients, ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as JP Morgan, Nike, Google, and Salesforce. We’ve achieved a $10M+ sales run rate within our first year of business, and we continue to grow our revenue more than 20% each month. We’re backed by Slow Ventures and notable angel investors from Silicon Valley, and TIME named our product one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and data-driven individual to round out our Revenue Marketing team as our Growth Marketing Manager. This is the perfect role for someone who has experience growing and cultivating a B2B business through paid marketing channels, especially paid search (SEM), paid social, and display.
What makes this role unique? ROOM combines a direct-to-consumer eCommerce brand (think Casper or Warby Parker) with a growing B2B sales business. In this role, you’ll use paid channels to fuel both eCommerce growth as well as to generate qualified leads for our B2B sales team.
It’s a great opportunity for someone with a record of success in B2B performance marketing, who can also apply tactics and best practices from a B2C marketing playbook. The ideal candidate is a Renaissance marketer, with strong creative instincts, relentless curiosity, and an analytical, hypothesis-driven approach to marketing.
This role is based in NYC and reports directly to the Director of Demand Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, build and manage all paid marketing campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and qualified leads across a variety of platforms, including SEM, paid social, and display
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and ensure campaign performance and pace to hit monthly goals
- Manage relationships with our paid media agencies and evaluate their performance
- Vigilantly optimize through A/B and multivariate testing to achieve the best possible return on ad spend
- Identify and troubleshoot performance downtrends
- Report, review and communicate campaign performance of priority KPIs, at a regular cadence
- Build and evolve reporting framework to capture all critical metrics and insights, while ensuring all trends to plan are communicated effectively
- Assist in vetting for new opportunities, tactics, and partnerships to achieve scale and growth
- Partner closely with other Brand and Marketing team members to align on brand voice and to deliver on business goals
- Leverage marketing attribution data to inform decision-making and optimizations
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a startup or high-growth environment
- 1+ years managing B2B paid media campaigns
- Data- and hypothesis-driven, with excellent analytical skills
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Nimble and able to quickly pivot strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Paid Search Marketing (SEM)
- Experience in Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads a must
- Familiarity using Salesforce to measure leads, revenue, and marketing attribution
- Familiarity with eCommerce/direct-to-consumer digital marketing tactics
- Experience managing and negotiating direct site media buys
- Experience using Programmatic Display platforms
- Experience with Pinterest Ads
- Experience with Affiliate/Referral Marketing
- Experience with out-of-home (OOH) marketing
- Familiarity with HubSpot/Marketo or similar tools
How we make room for you:
- Health & wellness: Flexible medical, vision, and dental insurance plans to take care of you and your family.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation policy to allow you to unplug and recharge whenever you need it.
- Equity: Company stock to honor your hard work and dedication.
- Fully stocked kitchen and lunches: Weekly catered lunches and plenty of healthy snacks, coffee, and drinks to give you the perfect energy boost.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax savings that make a difference in your budget and your morning commute.
- Team events: Monthly team outings, dinners, and happy hours that inspire new conversations and lead to meaningful relationships
How we make room for everyone:
Our belief is simple: What makes you different is what allows us to be different. We value diversity not only in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religious background but also in the way you think and approach challenges. We’re committed to creating a work environment where you can be yourself and trust that your voice will be heard. Diversity isn’t something we preach but something we practice every day, and taking care of our team is always our top priority.
Join our team!
We’re a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of work. As a company, we believe that people are the most important asset of every organization. When you put people first, everything falls into place. Join us if you’re interested in creating solutions that improve life at work and looking for a culture of growth, freedom, and accountability.