We’re here to make room for people in the modern workplace. We create thoughtful designs that inspire new ideas, fresh perspectives, and a better way to work. Our first product is a soundproof phone booth for the open office. It takes away the noise and makes room for what’s essential. We deliver directly to you and keep prices low so that you can invest in bigger ideas down the road. We rethink and refine every step of the customer experience to offer thoughtful, modular solutions that grow with you, leading the way to better Mondays and a brighter future.
Since launching in May 2018, we’ve acquired over 2,500 clients, ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as JP Morgan, Nike, Google, and Salesforce. We’ve achieved a $10M+ sales run rate within our first year of business, and we continue to grow our revenue more than 20% each month. We’re backed by Slow Ventures and notable angel investors from Silicon Valley, and TIME named our product one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager who can lead the vision and strategy for our brand’s end-to-end digital experience. From product definition and strategy to user testing and implementation, the ideal candidate will drive all initiatives across web, email, and backend systems to create the best experience for the user.
This role will serve as an integral liaison between our marketing, sales, design, customer experience, business systems, and operations teams. The ideal candidate has an exceptional eye for design, expertise in UX and taking digital products from idea to launch, and a true passion for advocating for the user. This role is a unique opportunity to own digital product vision and strategy for a high-growth startup quickly scaling in international markets, as well as an opportunity to build a new world-class team within the company.
What you'll do:
- Design and manage product roadmaps for all digital experiences, ranging from our E-commerce stores and delivery communication to internal systems.
- Lead user research, usability studies, and controlled data-driven experiments to inform product roadmap. Translate findings into tightly scoped, actionable plans, setting key metrics for success, and define new products with specs, wireframes, and user flows.
- Collaborate across functions, including marketing, sales, design, customer experience, business systems, and operations. Ensure timely completion and communicate plans, features, and A/B test results to all stakeholders.
- Manage our team of developers and designers, making necessary hires as the company grows.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of product management experience.
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving environment.
- Expert in A/B testing, UX/UI principles, and knowledgeable in integrating customer feedback into product requirements.
- Demonstrated project management and communication skills and ability to execute on tight, fast-changing deadlines.
- Experience with e-commerce and content platforms, HTML, CSS, JIRA, Sketch, InVision, or Zeplin.
- Experience scaling a team from the ground up is a huge plus.
How we make room for you:
- Health & wellness: Flexible medical, vision, and dental insurance plans to take care of you and your family.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation policy to allow you to unplug and recharge whenever you need it.
- Equity: Company stocks to honor your hard work and dedication.
- Weekly catered lunches and plenty of healthy snacks, coffee, and drinks to give you the perfect energy boost.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax savings that make a difference in your budget and your morning commute.
- Team events: Monthly team outings, dinners, and happy hours that inspire new conversations and lead to meaningful relationships.
How we make room for everyone:
Our belief is simple: What makes you different is what allows us to be different. We value diversity not only in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religious background but also in the way you think and approach challenges. We’re committed to creating a work environment where you can be yourself and trust that your voice will be heard. Diversity isn’t something we preach but something we practice every day, and taking care of our team is always our top priority.
Join our team!
We’re a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of work. As a company, we believe that people are the most important asset of every organization. When you put people first, everything falls into place. Join us if you’re interested in creating solutions that improve life at work and looking for a culture of growth, freedom, and accountability.