We’re here to make room for people in the modern workplace. We create thoughtful designs that inspire new ideas, fresh perspectives, and a better way to work. Our first product is a soundproof phone booth for the open office. It takes away the noise and makes room for what’s essential. We deliver directly to you and keep prices low so that you can invest in bigger ideas down the road. We rethink and refine every step of the customer experience to offer thoughtful, modular solutions that grow with you, leading the way to better Mondays and a brighter future.
Since launching in May 2018, we’ve acquired over 2000 clients, ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as JP Morgan, Nike, Google, and Salesforce. We’ve achieved a $10M+ sales run rate within our first year of business, and we continue to grow our revenue more than 20% each month. We’re backed by Slow Ventures and notable angel investors from Silicon Valley, and TIME named our product one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
About the role:
The Sales Executive (SE) will join our newly established team in the UK operation out of our new London/Shoreditch showroom. This individual will take the lead in our London showroom and will be a critical element of our culture in the UK. It is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales professional to expand our success in the US and contribute to our European expansion. The right individual is very collaborative but can also operate independently and can prioritize their own day without a lot of close oversight.
ROOM SE's are responsible for new business within the small to mid-market business, including some of the most exciting start-ups in the country. SE's will receive a territory of leads (mostly inbound) and are expected to penetrate these leads to acquire new customers from ROOM. SE’s conduct showroom visits (both in person and virtual), follow-up on spec sheet downloads, and nurture opportunities appropriately to close deals. We are looking for hungry salespeople who are also team players and excited about being a part of building a new sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect (call, email) leads who have expressed interest in ROOM’s solution
- Conduct virtual and physical showroom tours.
- Convey ROOM’s value proposition to acquire new customers
- Update every action in our CRM (Salesforce) to help us understand what is and isn’t working
Who you are:
- You have sales experience (1-2 years) and a proven track record of success closing business
- You can multitask incredibly well and are prepared to function in an environment where you will close around 50 customers per month
- You’re naturally curious and passionate about the workspace of tomorrow and how companies will work and strive in the open office environment.
- You’re data-driven and can pay attention to the details needed for data entry integrity
- You operate well in fast-moving environments without a lot of oversight
Join our team!
We’re a team of designers, engineers, and creative thinkers who came together to design the future of work. As a company, we believe that people are the most important asset of every organization. When you put people first, everything falls into place. Join us if you’re interested in creating solutions that improve life at work and looking for a culture of growth, freedom, and accountability.