We’re here to make room for people in the modern workplace. We create thoughtful designs that inspire new ideas, fresh perspectives, and a better way to work. Our first product is a soundproof phone booth for the open office. It takes away the noise and makes room for what’s essential. We deliver directly to you and keep prices low so that you can invest in bigger ideas down the road. We rethink and refine every step of the customer experience to offer thoughtful, modular solutions that grow with you, leading the way to better Mondays and a brighter future.
Since launching in May 2018, we’ve acquired over 1000 clients, ranging from budding startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as JP Morgan, Nike, Google, and Salesforce. We’ve achieved a $40M+ sales run rate within our full first year of business in 2019, and we continue to grow our revenue more than 20% each month.We’re backed by Slow Ventures and notable angel investors from Silicon Valley, and TIME named our product one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
- Design and manage product roadmaps, ensuring timely completion of deliverables along the entire product lifecycle: from concept through production, from sustaining improvements to value engineering. Oversight encompasses new products still in early stage development, as well as existing products already deployed in the market.
- Generate detailed documentation (including Market Requirement Documents and Product Requirement Documents), communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams, and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and operations teams to determine product priorities and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the design of creative and innovative solutions that encompass the entire customer journey, not limited to engineering solutions, and actively question solutions to ensure alignment with product vision.
- Determine best metrics for product success. Combine intuition with data analysis, and engender healthy debate among stakeholders to continually drive product improvement.
- Run pilot and beta programs with early-stage products to establish the MVP and determine product-market fit.
- Provide input into pricing, go-to-market, development budgets, and sales forecasts.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our customers throughout their lifecycle, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Monitor and report on sales and customer satisfaction metrics and offer data-driven insights about what new products or product lines will have the greatest impact for our customers and business.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Strong project management background, with demonstrated ability to execute on tight deadlines.
- Success working in a startup environment where you have taken ideas from conception to execution, iterating on products in quick cycles (at least 3+ product cycles of a hardware product).
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and make trade-off decisions when timeline, specs and/or budget don’t align.
- Exceptional communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships.
- An engineering or design background; experience bringing a physical product to market required.
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving agile environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Experience with A/B testing, UX/UI principles and customer research techniques.
How we make room for you:
- Health & wellness: Flexible medical, vision, and dental insurance plans to take care of you and your family.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation policy to allow you to unplug and recharge whenever you need it.
- Weekly catered lunches and plenty of healthy snacks, coffee, and drinks to give you the perfect energy boost.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax savings that make a difference in your budget and your morning commute.
- Team events: Monthly team outings, dinners, and happy hours that inspire new conversations and lead to meaningful relationships.
How we make room for everyone:
Our belief is simple: What makes you different is what allows us to be different. We value diversity not only in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and religious background but also in the way you think and approach challenges. We’re committed to creating a work environment where you can be yourself and trust that your voice will be heard. Diversity isn’t something we preach but something we practice every day, and taking care of our team is always our top priority.