We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Roofr is looking for a bilingual (fluent in English and Spanish) Sales Development Representative with a background in driving sales and developing new business opportunities. As a SDR, you will be responsible for connecting with as many potential clients as possible and determining if they’re a good customer fit for Roofr.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Learn about Roofr, our industry and competitors, and our value proposition
- Execute on a high number of daily activities (calls, emails, social selling, etc.)
- Prospect, connect with, qualify outbound prospects & inbound leads (warm and cold)
- Understand the prospects needs and effectively communicate how Roofr will help
- Set meeting for Account Executives and collaborate with them on how to hand off qualified sales opportunities to optimize for more sales and better customer experiences
- Document various details including use cases, purchase timeframes, and next steps
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate pipeline forecasting and maintain data hygiene
- As part of a startup team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, and help our customers navigate our tools with ease
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- 1+ years of experience in related role
- Has experience in B2B Saas Sales
- Self-starter, highly detail-oriented, quick learner, able to think on your feet
- Strong interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to take feedback, make adjustments, and handle objections
- Comfortable on the phone, strong email writing skills and happy to handle objections
- Uncover potential opportunities by having conversations and setting meetings with prospective buyers
- Familiarity with sales tools: Hubspot, Aircall, or equivalents
- Roofing and/or construction experience is a plus
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years (not counted towards your PTO)
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employee and up to 3 dependents
- Remote first with support for autonomous work
- We host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement & allowances
- We continuously celebrate and encourage transparency, individuality and uniqueness
- Servant leadership approach
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.