We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have an amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in driving our go-to-market strategy, messaging and positioning of the Roofr products.
What you get to do:
You will help define our cross-product strategy to help guide product management and Go-To-Market (GTM) from marketing to sales and customer service. You are an expert who can deeply understand the market trends, the competition, the pricing dynamics in the market and create strategies that effectively differentiate Roofr in the market. The ideal candidate is strategic, collaborative and organized. Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits and value propositions are integral to the success of this position.
- Own the positioning and messaging for Roofr products
- Support the development of go-to-market strategy including research, pricing, packaging, messaging, and promotion of existing and emerging products
- Create content (e.g. sales presentations, sales enablement collateral product training videos, website copy, case studies) to articulate the benefits of Roofr
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the Roofr story
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Assist customer facing teams on calls and in sales proposals when required to provide deeper dives into the product
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors to keep us ahead of the competition at all times
- Understand and represent the voice of the customer internally through customer interviews, win/loss analysis and case studies
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage (e.g. supporting Roofr’s GTM teams through a coordinated customer communication strategy)
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, support, and product to provide feedback loops and properly articulate product value props
- Bring innovation and creativity to the role in order to make the marketing and sales teams more efficient and effective
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- 2+ years of experience at a startup in a high-velocity SaaS environment
- SMB, construction tech industry, or vertical SaaS Experience a plus
- Strong content creation skills across many channels including but not limited to (Blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, etc.)
- You have outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- You’re confident speaking in front of large groups
- You’re a creative thinker
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You thrive in a fast-paced team environment with continuous growth
🏠 What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
🏝️ Vacation/Paid Time Off:
- 1st week of employment is mandatory PTO! Start your journey with Roofr by decompressing and recharging - we will see you in week 2!
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Company wide paid shutdown for the week between Christmas and New Years (not counted towards your PTO)
- Flexible and unlimited time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employee and up to 3 dependents
- Remote first with support for autonomous work
- We host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities
- Ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Home office setup reimbursement & allowances
- We continuously celebrate and encourage transparency, individuality and uniqueness
- Servant leadership approach
- Weekly Friday paydays!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.