At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since our inception in 2014, we’ve launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
Our goal is to improve human health by rapidly discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines and technologies to all patients. Our success is predicated on attracting and retaining top talent, generating new ideas and promoting an open and collaborative culture.
We embrace diversity across all dimensions and levels of the organization and we strive to ensure every employee is supported in reaching their full potential. We hire motivated people with diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and skillsets. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all employees feel valued, respected and empowered to create value for patients.
To learn more about our story and company culture, please visit us at https://roivant.com/
Our legal team is dedicated to ensuring that company agreements and legal guidance enables our employees to work efficiently, think strategically, and operate confidently. Whether negotiating complex transaction agreements with large pharmaceutical and academic institutions, navigating within global legal and tax frameworks, or using the latest legal tools and technology to expedite agreements that move our clinical trials forward, the Roivant Legal Team is on the frontlines of revitalizing healthcare globally.
As a Junior Paralegal, you’ll be joining our whip-smart and highly respected in-house counsel to work on a broad range of legal matters. The legal team will look to you as an expert multitasker, a hyper efficient perfectionist, and a Microsoft wizard when it comes to contracts, agreements, and presentations that determine the future success of Roivant.
You should be a driven, tech-savvy, and intellectually curious individual who thrives in intense environments. You should be comfortable with managing high levels of responsibility, and you’re anxious to take on new challenges, operate at lightspeed, and provide excellent support.
- Assist in the formation, general governance, and dissolution of corporate entities across the globe and prepare related organizational documents
- Become an authority on the organization and maintenance of corporate governance, including annual filings and drafting written consents
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to third-party attorneys
- Coordinate equity issuances and capitalization table management
- Draft and file corporate and public securities filings
- Collaborate with the legal operations team on a variety of projects
- Organize corporate records and conduct due diligence reviews
- Research Blue Sky issues and prepare required filings
- Assist with infrequent emergency legal requests after hours as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities and track extensive details in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with personnel and to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.