At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since our inception in 2014, we’ve launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
Our goal is to improve human health by rapidly discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines and technologies to all patients. Our success is predicated on attracting and retaining top talent, generating new ideas and promoting an open and collaborative culture.
We embrace diversity across all dimensions and levels of the organization and we strive to ensure every employee is supported in reaching their full potential. We hire motivated people with diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and skillsets. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all employees feel valued, respected and empowered to create value for patients.
To learn more about our story and company culture, please visit us at https://roivant.com/
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting functions, including accruals, intercompany transactions, share-based compensation, etc. The role will interact with groups across the organization.
- Perform general accounting functions as assigned, including preparing, posting, and reconciling transactions for various general ledger accounts
- Perform month-end account reconciliations
- Ensure prepared accounting records are properly maintained in the general ledgers
- Assists with the quarterly review and annual audits by independent auditors, as directed
- Identify and implement process and performance improvements
- Special projects as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 1+ years of accounting experience, preferably at a Big 4 organization
- Experience in fast-paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape, and tight deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.