At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since our inception in 2014, we’ve launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
Our goal is to improve human health by rapidly discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines and technologies to all patients. Our success is predicated on attracting and retaining top talent, generating new ideas and promoting an open and collaborative culture.
We embrace diversity across all dimensions and levels of the organization and we strive to ensure every employee is supported in reaching their full potential. We hire motivated people with diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and skillsets. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all employees feel valued, respected and empowered to create value for patients.
To learn more about our story and company culture, please visit us at https://roivant.com/
Travel & Expense Specialist Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting with the travel and expense (T&E) reimbursement process and the resolution of issues related to T&E and ERP system.
- Audit expense reports submissions within Concur to ensure adherence to corporate travel and expense policies while providing timely payment to the traveler. This process includes communication with travelers of policy exceptions including any escalation to management.
- Assist with administering the JP Morgan Corporate Card Program including card maintenance, auditing JP Morgan expense reports, and processing Concur Support cases.
- Maintain the daily operations of the Travel & Expense (Concur) Reimbursement and JP Morgan systems to ensure both are functioning optimally.
- Perform reporting related to travel and expense spend.
- Provide technical assistance of both the JP Morgan and Concur systems to end users.
- Responsible for sending out weekly overdue expense reminders as well monitor the T&E inbox.
- Other duties as requested.
- 2+ years Travel & Expense experience.
- Working knowledge with Concur expense reporting software preferred.
- Working knowledge of JP Morgan PaymentNet platform is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Coupa Accounts Payable and/or NetSuite ERPsoftware preferred.
- Experience with Excel i.e., vlookups/hlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong audit, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting preferred.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.