At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients’ lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts.
Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world’s leading tech-enabled pharmaAceutical company. Roivant’s drug discovery capabilities are driven by our computational discovery platform, which combines preeminent physics-based tools with deep expertise in machine learning to generate unprecedented predictive power that can tackle previously intractable discovery challenges. The tight integration of this computational platform with our experimental capabilities enables the rapid design and optimization of new drugs to address a wide range of targets for diseases with high unmet needs.
We believe that the future of drug discovery lies in integrating predictive sciences, biology, and medicinal chemistry to accelerate the path to new medicines. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift and generate transformative benefits for patients.
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Investor Relations will be a core team member within the organization working closely with cross-functional leadership to build a world-class IR function. This individual will be responsible for leading the Investor Relations function, both on a strategic planning level and the execution of outreach to the financial community. The Head of Investor Relations will represent the Company on a daily basis to the financial markets globally.
- Build and lead a high-performance IR function that is fully integrated with other communications functions
- Provide global market intelligence and insight and collaborate with key stakeholders across the business
- Ensure the Company is fully compliant with regulations for listed companies
- Develop the Company's capital markets strategy based on corporate business goals and strategy
- Managing the company's IR function; build and establish effective processes and systems to serve corporate messaging and compliance as a publicly listed company, including an integrated news flow approach with Corporate Communications
- Create and execute an IR plan building on IR strategic objectives, including outreach to the investor and analyst community, identifying and coordination of participation in external IR events (NDRS, conference, KOL events, Analyst days...), and financial reporting
- Establish strong relationships with the global equity analyst and investor community
- Optimize roadshow/IR calendar and leverage management to showcase business success/objectives
- Research, monitor, and provide feedback and intelligence on the financial and competitive landscape and analyst reports and perceptions
- Ensure documentation and registration of IR activities
- Act as company spokesperson and primary communicator with the key external stakeholders in the financial markets
- Establish strong internal relationships and effective communication with supporting business, scientific, and medical leadership within the organization
- Present and articulate the investor point of view to the executive team
- Expand investor base with new long-term institutional holders
- BA or BS required; advanced degree (MBA, CFA or relevant Ph.D. or MD) a plus
- 12+ years of experience in the biotech/biopharma/healthcare industry with a focus in investor relations, with experience in equity research, corporate strategy, finance, or corporate communications
- Relevant work experience in Investor Relations, Finance and/or on Wall Street
- Knowledge of capital markets, with a deep understanding of financial markets
- Strong background in financial modeling and financial reporting
- Outstanding written and verbal communicator
- Able to run multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, evolving work environment, and prioritize throughout the day, while maintaining a long-term, programmatic focus
- Self-driven, dependable, results-oriented, positive outlook, and a clear focus on delivering high-quality work
- Strong Buy-side and Sell-side network
- Team player with an eye on continuous improvement in the role and for the department
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.