We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Web Development Consultant to help our client carry out SEO implementation, design updates/implementation, and assist with updating their current workflow. Experience with Gatsby and DatoCMS is a must!
This is a temporary contractor position: approximately 30-35 hours/week with a total of 100 hrs of work to start.
- We are a culture-first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
What you’ll be doing
Partner with our client, our client services team, and subject matter experts to deliver a scalable, performant, and highly available website.
What you have
- Expert-level knowledge of Gatsby and DatoCMS
- Comfortable leading discussions on business goals and KPI alignment, building and maintaining solutions for the client.
- 5+ years developing large WordPress websites
- Expert-level knowledge of Bootstrap 4, headless CMS and Gatsby integration, and plugin architecture/building
- Strong knowledge of implementation of Advanced Custom Fields a plus, specifically with Flexible content
- Experience with other PHP and MySQL-based platforms is a plus
- Developing build pipelines for modern websites using tools like Grunt/Gulp, Continuous Integration, and Github
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
- Deep understanding of best practices and utilization of REST APIs
- Familiarity with managed hosting platforms like WP Engine and Pantheon, and self-managed hosting options like AWS and Google Cloud
- Client-facing experience and ability is required
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and possess creative problem-solving skills
The anticipated pay for this position is $65/hr-$85/hr per hour. Pay is determined by skills, experience, qualifications, alignment with market data, as well as internal and external equity.
ROI·DNA, part of Hotwire Global and The Enero Group, is a full-service digital marketing agency delivering category-leading solutions to accelerate revenue for leading brands worldwide.
From crafting bespoke ABM experiences for Fortune 500 companies to developing and designing future-proofed websites for hyper-growth companies, the agency focuses on driving radically successful outcomes for their B2B clients.
Technology-led, ROI·DNA has developed exclusive top-tier partnerships with 6sense, Google, and Drift, helping drive over $12B in revenue for leading tech innovators including Elastic, Mollie, Drift, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Cockroach Labs.
Launched in 2009, ROI·DNA is a culture-first company built on doing it right, being inventive, encouraging employees to bring their whole selves, and maintaining a strict zero asshole policy. They exist to make a ginormous impact on their clients, their team, and the entire digital marketing world.