The Web Analyst Consultant will work with analysts, marketers, and developers to provide a large-scale migration from Google Analytics (UA) to Google Analytics 360. This role requires a strong foundation in web analytics, providing documentation of the migration including but not limited to MarTech data source integration, data layer architecture, and Google Tag Manager tags. The Web Analyst will lead the migration project providing both strategy and implementation.
This is a temporary, contractor position: approximately 20 hours/week for 3 months.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
What you’ll be doing
- Lead discussions on business goals and KPI alignment with clients outlining areas of performance measurement toward business goals
- Design migration documentation to support movement from Google Analytics (UA) to Google Analytics 360
- Implement tracking to support client objectives with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Work closely with client development team to execute a data layer to support tracking goals
- QA and launch migration in respect to client timelines and objectives
What you have
- Track record of working in Google Analytics 360, supporting migration projects from Google Analytics (UA) to Google Analytics 360
- Experience with executing analytics tracking through Google Tag Manager
- Experience or familiarity with Salesforce integrations into Google Analytics 360
- Experience with data layer events and data layer architecture
- Experience with testing and validating code through debugging methods
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS with a comfort level to speak to development team members
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with the executive management team
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.