We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Programmatic Trader to manage a portfolio of clients and ensure they are performing and pacing optimally. This person has 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing campaigns and partnering with and leading clients. This role will help manage expectations from across the company – from what results are possible to what limitations a particular platform may have.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Our ideal candidate has deep-level hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand-side platforms (DSPs) and is passionate about programmatic strategy! This person is a great communicator, ready to lead the team in implementing programmatic media buys across the agency. We’re looking for someone who's excelled at leading large display accounts ($100k+) with hands-on experience at an agency.
What you’ll be doing
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage and strategically optimize display campaigns across a diverse client base focused on demand generation
- Lead account strategy and partner with the client as a consultant
- Use critical thinking and analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to make decisions, provide meaningful and actionable insights, and to meet and beat client expectations
- Troubleshoot campaign challenges
- Implement campaign optimizations within the DSPs.
- Work across multiple technology platforms including DSPs, Internal BI, Ad servers & Attribution, Brand safety, etc.
- Client reporting & optimization commentary
- Delivery & incremental forecasting
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings not limited to just the keywords, copy, and placement, but also around creative and landing page strategy
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in paid advertising
- Mentor and QA other team members
- Management of client campaigns within ABM platforms such as 6Sense or DemandBase
What you have
- At least 3-5 years of experience in online marketing with an emphasis in programmatic display, ideally managing campaigns with $100k or higher monthly spend
- Agency experience is required as is experience working with B2B clients
- Deep experience with management of 1st, and 3rd party audience targeting across TTD, DV360, GDN, etc.
- Advanced, hands-on experience in programmatic platforms; The Trade Desk and DV360 are required, additional platforms are a bonus i.e YouTube
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- High-end Excel skills, including coding and using formulas, and pivot tables
- Superb communication skills - written and oral; presentation skills are key for this role
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in Google Campaign Manager
- Additional online advertising experience outside of display, be it SEM, “ABM”, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. is preferred
- Comfortable with both marketing and advertising concepts, as well as the advanced mathematics involved in interpreting complex output from multiple systems and analyzing data.
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and want to learn about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.