We are looking for an Associate Digital Media Buyer to join our fully-remote team! The Associate Digital Media Buyer will provide support to the Media Buyers, Planners and Supervisors to help drive meaningful growth for our customers through direct-response digital media campaigns across channels. This position will focus on publisher direct buys, and other types of guaranteed lead/impression programs.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with media buying and planning teams to send RFPs and collect publisher proposals
- Update IO trackers and coordinate IOs with the AP team
- Work directly with publishers to send campaign assets such as newsletters, dedicated emails, etc.
- Review asset previews provided by publishers to ensure links and tracking are working properly
- Provide weekly campaign performance updates to the publishers so they can optimize to improve performance
- At the end of each campaign, collect publisher reports so the team can utilize for client reporting
- Ongoing investigation & research of new media opportunities
- Help maintain our vendor database as the primary strategy point of contact for all vendors (includes master contact list, meeting coordination, etc.)
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
What you have
- 1-2 years of experience working in a media buying or similar role
- Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- B2B experience is preferred
- Prior experience communicating and interacting with 3rd party vendors on behalf of your clients and agency
- Hands-on experience buying digital and/or traditional forms of media is required
- Technically adept with a pulse on trends and innovations within the digital space
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills, ability to find opportunities and insights from large amounts of unstructured data
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work with multiple departments to accomplish goals
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing channels and concepts
- Superb time and project management skills
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Adept at critical thinking to strengthen media initiatives for quality vs. entering a routine process for quantity
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.