We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Supervisor, Programmatic Display, to be responsible for managing campaigns and managing a team of programmatic experts. This position reports to our Associate Team Director, Media Partners.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
- A great communicator who loves leading teams and implementing programmatic media buys across the agency
- Hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand-side platforms (DSPs) and is passionate about programmatic strategy
- Excel at leading large display accounts ($100k+) with hands-on experience at an agency
What you’ll be doing
- Accountable for team growth, account resourcing, and maintaining accurate forecasts. Provide strategic and tactical plans to lead clients in ABM Display strategy
- Responsible for overall programmatic objectives and strategies that fulfill client business goals
- Oversight on all aspects of clients’ programmatic display services
- Manage senior programmatic team members and mentor other team members as needed
- Assist with interviewing, onboarding, and training new team members
- Investigate the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve both short and long term results
- Have a clear and technical knowledge of the tech landscape in regards to different DSPs, ABM platforms, and Campaign Manager
- Ownership of primary relationship with programmatic team’s 3rd party data providers
- Present complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way
- Lead programmatic strategy creation, inclusive of creative solutions
- Use critical thinking and analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to make decisions, provide meaningful and actionable insights, and meet and beat client expectations
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting campaign challenges
- Continually and thoughtfully lead the team in strategies and best practices in paid advertising
- Collaborate across departments in order to enhance the programmatic team’s deliverables
What you have
- At least 5+ years of experience in online marketing with an emphasis in programmatic display, ideally managing teams who have managed campaigns with $100k or higher monthly spend
- Agency experience required
- Strategy and execution experience across ABM platforms and DSPs
- Deep experience with management of 1st, and 3rd party audience targeting across TTD, DV360, GDN, etc.
- Proven resource management and leadership experience are essential for this role, and deep experience in programmatic display and strategy.
- Hands-on experience in programmatic platforms; The Trade Desk and DV360 are required, additional platforms are a bonus, i.e., YouTube
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- High-end Excel skills, including coding and using formulas, and pivot tables
- Superb communication skills - written and oral; presentation skills are key for this role
- Highly analytical and data-driven to help guide team
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in Google Campaign Manager
- Additional experience working with publishers directly for media buys is preferred
- Additional online advertising experience outside of display, be it SEM, Facebook advertising, mobile, etc. is preferred
- Comfortable with both marketing and advertising concepts and. the advanced mathematics involved in interpreting complex output from multiple systems and analyzing data.
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and want to learn about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.