We are looking for a marketing stack enthusiast and playbook producer for Drift, to build out ABM programs and chatbot campaign builds and maintenance. This position will report to our AVP, ABM Technology and Partnerships.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Passionate about marketing, marketing technologies, and keeping in tune with the ever-changing Martech landscape. You are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working with and is hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow.
Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
What you’ll be doing
- Support the onboarding of new Drift customers to deploy playbooks including configuration, training, go-live support, and optimization
- Listen to clients and translate business goals to tactical B2B efforts
- Manage client requests and diverse types of projects within our internal organization utilizing project management software and tools
- Ad-hoc program set-up, nurture program build
- Partner closely with our Associate VP of ABM Technology and Partnerships to solidify and execute client deployment strategy based on customer goals and KPIs
- Monitor new client performance and address any open issues to ensure timely resolution and great customer experience
- Work directly with clients to create and optimize Drift chat workflows for customers with a paid professional services package
- Partner with clients and team members to understand the language they use to market and sell their product, and adopt and evolve this messaging for use in Drift chat workflows
- Develop a solid understanding of your client’s marketing and sales tech stack, including the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift to drive accurate attribution
What you have
- 2-5 years of experience in Marketing Technology
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Platforms (e.g. Drift/HubSpot/Salesforce/Marketo/Pardot) or relative experience in similar platforms
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.