We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Creative Project Manager to support industry-leading creative experiences across web, social media, video, content, and digital advertising. This position reports to our Chief Client Officer.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
You thrive in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment with the proven ability to motivate those around you and prioritize work from multiple stakeholders and resolve roadblocks for the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage projects and campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and completion
- Define project scope, including timeline, resources, hours, and due dates
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e., kick-offs, status, internal/client meetings, etc.) and communicates action items to the broader team
- Manage, organize, and distribute all project documentation, including creative briefs, strategic plans, status reports, deliverables lists, and postmortems
- Manage team bandwidth (design and UX)
- Develop a project intake process that ensures our team has the information we need to prioritize work, create strong briefs, allocate resources, and kickoff work
- Communicate project status at recurring cadences, identifying and troubleshooting issues/roadblocks
- Ensure deliverables and deadlines are communicated to all internal and external stakeholders
- Become an expert in Asana and oversees the Creative team’s use of it on a daily basis
- Work with Associate Creative Director, Delivery team, and People Operations to effectively track and manage ongoing resources and future needs
- Advocate for the needs of the creative team with other departments.
- Identify solutions when other departments or clients’ needs and creative needs are not aligned
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting client expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
- Write creative briefs, drive creative development, and owns all aspects of the process, including timelines, approvals, research, and analysis
- Monitor workflow efficiency to ensure the team is working efficiently on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure the highest standards are achieved, processes are continually improved, and results are delivered
- Represent the creative team at cross-functional meetings. Take clear notes, records action items, and actively participates in discussions related to our team's work
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiency and proposes solutions that help us scale our work
- Partner with creative leadership to create events, moments of recognition, and other key cultural moments that strengthen team culture
What you have
- 3-5 years of experience in creative project management
- Agency experience is required for this role
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail, including superb written/verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience in a project management or coordinator role within a creative environment
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach digital marketing efforts
- Experience with project management applications and tools, preferably Asana
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.