We're looking for an Associate Team Director, Paid Social with at least 8+ years of experience planning and managing medium to large paid social campaigns. This role is responsible for managing and directing a team of paid social subject matter experts and will be accountable for team growth, account resourcing, and maintaining accurate forecasts. Proven resource management and team leadership experience is essential for this role, along with deep experience in online marketing and paid social media.
Our ideal candidate has expertise in leading and working with paid social campaigns and can partner with clients to own and grow their accounts and strategies. This person should also have experience in paid social platforms to help elevate and guide the paid social team on strategy and execution. This person needs to have 2-3 years of experience mentoring, managing, and growing other team members.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary - lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Manage, mentor, and grow members of the paid social team on strategy and execution
- Lead paid social media strategy and partner with clients as a trusted consultant; educate and inspire team members to do the same
- Analyze campaign data and provide meaningful, actionable insights
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings—not just performance of line items, but rather, articulate insights on creative solutions, landing page strategy, and effectiveness of strategy beyond media-centric minutia
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself and help lead the team on strategies and best practices in advertising
- Support new business initiatives with pre-sales support
- Grow our paid social offerings, expertise, and team
- 8+ years of experience in paid social media campaign management and strategy, ideally managing campaigns with $100K higher monthly spend, and some B2B experience is a must
- Strong team management, hiring, and mentorship abilities
- Ability to influence client decisions and will have comfortability accompanying the sales team on pitches
- Superb communication skills - written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role – as is speaking to clients in their own language
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics and other tools.
- High-end Excel skills: Coding, using advanced formulas and pivot tables.
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and want to learn—and educate others—about all areas of paid social media marketing
- Bonus points: knowledge of and experience working with digital channels outside of paid social
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.