We're looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Manager, Paid Social (Digital Advertising Services) with at least 7 years of experience leading and managing paid social media campaigns. This position reports to our Chief Operating Officer.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Innovative, technically advanced paid social media expert with a history of growing accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
What you’ll be doing
- Speak directly with our clients, developing paid social media strategies, and earning client acceptance
- Lead account strategy and partner with clients as an influential trusted consultant
- Contribute to managing a significant monthly investment in Paid Social for several well-known brands
- Set-up, deploy, report on & conduct a post-launch analysis of social media marketing campaigns
- Work with paid social campaigns on LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and Twitter Ads
- Identify opportunities for creating or optimizing social media programs for clients and effectively communicate these to clients and internal teams
- Work closely with creative and technical teams to strategize and execute plans
- Determine, forecast, and measure social media KPIs
- Mentor others on the team on strategy and execution
What you have
- 7+ yrs social media execution and strategy
- Proven experience in executing and developing social media strategies
- Experience working with B2B clients is required
- Develop/build relationships with partners and vendors
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in content production
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of other channels – i.e., SEM, Display Advertising, SEO are a huge bonus
- Minimum Qualifications
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentations skills
- Knowledge of social media principles, practices, and techniques
- Evangelical enthusiasm for social media
- Forward-thinking attitude on the latest social media industry technology and trends
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.