We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Experience(UX)/User Interface(UI) Designer to join our growing design team. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Working with multiple groups to develop complex digital products will require out-of-the-box thinking, a collaborative nature, and the ability to challenge the status quo while achieving the goal. We will rely on this person’s creativity, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, professionalism, and the ability to communicate with team members.
What you’ll be doing
Work alongside other UX/UI designers, visual designers, and developers to design engaging, innovative experiences for interfaces, large-scale websites, applications, and campaign websites for projects in an interactive agency setting.
- Develop interactive user experiences across customer-facing platforms
- Work with key teams (across multiple departments) to determine UX/UI needs and then create solutions that meet them. Assess the programs, business needs, and market landscape, and distill them down into requirements
- Translate concepts and ideas into wireframes, workflow diagrams, customer journey maps, and visual UI designs
- Work with Strategy, SEO, and Analytics teams on information architecture projects such as site map and navigation model evaluation and design
- Effectively communicate user experience, user interface, and design directions to internal team and clients using prototypes, visual communications, and narrative vision
- Champion user experience and design best practices to stakeholders throughout the organization. Bring design thinking to projects and act as a voice of UX/UI innovation in the website/product development process
- Use research and thought leadership to create unique insights for the team to build upon
- Express a point of view about the assignment in clear and compelling narrative form, with logical reasoning
- Work with designers, fuse systems thinking and creativity in a coherent and compelling story that engages the client
- Take part in stakeholder interviews and complete secondary research to determine requirements that inform project deliverables; turn research into unique insights for the team to build upon
- Originate or apply frameworks that make sense of the complexity of a client’s problem in ways that enable smart action and progress
- Create and update client UI design libraries, and lead design to development hand-off as needed
- Write case studies and key pieces of strategic documents/presentations
- Plan and participate in client working sessions and multiple-day meetings
What you have
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a creative or design-related role
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Expertise in Sketch
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Understanding of HTML development and testing
- Basic understanding and interest in ADA requirements and designing for Accessibility
- Passion for mobile products and technology
- Intellectually curious about all aspects of our clients’ businesses—continuously learning and probing to uncover new insights
- Demonstrates courage and optimism.
- Lean UX (being able to very rapidly conduct UX research and design)
- Rapid prototyping
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Product Design, Web Design, Interactive Media, or a related field; Masters degree preferred
- Required with the application: Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and detailed design projects
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.