We are looking for a solid User Experience(UX)/User Interface(UI) Designer to join our growing design team. The UX/UI Designer works side by side with other UX/UI designers, visual designers, and developers to design engaging, innovative experiences for interfaces, large scale websites, applications, and campaign websites for projects in an interactive agency setting. Working with multiple groups to develop complex digital products will require out-of-the-box thinking, a collaborative nature, and the ability to challenge the status quo while achieving the goal. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
We will rely on this person’s creativity, meticulous attention to detail, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, professionalism, and the ability to communicate with team members.
- Develop interactive user experiences across customer-facing platforms
- Work with key teams (across multiple departments) to determine UX/UI needs and then create solutions that meet them. Assess the programs, business needs, and market landscape, and distill them down into requirements
- Translate concepts and ideas into wireframes, workflow diagrams, customer journey maps, and visual UI designs
- Work with Strategy, SEO, and Analytics teams on information architecture projects such as site map and navigation model evaluation and design
- Effectively communicate user experience, user interface, and design directions to internal team and clients using prototypes, visual communications, and narrative vision
- Champion user experience and design best practices to stakeholders throughout the organization. Bring design thinking to projects and act as a voice of UX/UI innovation in the website/product development process.
- Use research and thought leadership to create unique insights for the team to build upon
- Express a point of view about the assignment in clear and compelling narrative form, with logical reasoning
- Work with designers, fuse systems thinking and creativity in a coherent and compelling story that engages the client
- Take part in stakeholder interviews and complete secondary research to determine requirements that inform project deliverables; turn research into unique insights for the team to build upon
- Originate or apply frameworks that make sense of the complexity of a client’s problem in ways that enable smart action and progress
- Create and update client UI design libraries, and lead design to development hand-off as needed
- Write case studies and key pieces of strategic documents/presentations
- Plan and participate in client working sessions and multiple-day meetings
- Passion for mobile products and technology
- Intellectually curious about all aspects of our clients’ businesses—continuously learning and probing to uncover new insights
- Demonstrates courage and optimism.
- Lean UX (being able to very rapidly conduct UX research and design)
- Rapid prototyping
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Product Design, Web Design, Interactive Media, or a related field; Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a creative or design-related role
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Expertise in Sketch
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Understanding of HTML development and testing
- Basic understanding and interest in ADA requirements and designing for Accessibility
- Required with the application: Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and detailed design projects
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.