We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Project Delivery Manager to collaborate with and drive our internal team here at ROI·DNA to deliver high-quality projects to our clients. This position reports to our Chief Operating Officer
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
A passionate and strategic communicator who works autonomously to guide teams to complete projects, controlling processes, and helping make ROI more effective.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive projects such as website development and maintenance of company websites, campaigns, landing pages, etc. to fruition
- Help develop, maintain and communicate roadmaps with clients
- Responsible for delivering production timelines to clients by driving internal resources
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion. Identify yellow flags and reduce escalation points within ROI. Be the direct escalation point for internal staff
- Drive projects/SME teams to ensure timely and accurate customer deliverables
- Optimize processes to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Develop scope with SMEs and guide project requirements/mapping
- Report delivery status to account team and Executive Team
- Develop required delivery documentation
- Intimately understand ROI’s offerings and internal project workflows and processes
- Communicate and report all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Ensure that projects meet budget constraints
- Forward-looking in adopting technologies and implementing processes to help boost existing operations
What you have
- 4+ years of operations, delivery, or related experience.
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Superb time, delivery, and project management skills
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.