We're looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Manager of SEM/Paid Search (Digital Advertising Services) with at least 7 years of experience managing medium to large SEM campaigns (both B2B and B2C, but we definitely need someone with heavy B2B experience).
Our ideal candidate — and we won’t settle for less — will fulfill both sides of the ROI·DNA equation:
- SEM wizardry: you must be an innovative, technically advanced SEM expert with a history of growing SEM accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
- Fun factor: we are interesting people that are fun to be around (if we can say so ourselves), in and out of the office — and you should be too. We bring our whole selves to the office to do award-worthy work together and have fun doing it—as a team.Hands-on experience at an agency is good, but you might also be someone who's worn a lot of hats in a startup environment and while you excel at SEM, you want to get involved in the bigger digital marketing picture with multiple clients.
In the near term, you will likely contribute to managing a significant monthly investment in Paid Search for one of several well-known brands. These are high-profile, highly visible accounts where our work is laser-focused on quantifiable results and SEM innovation; an opportunity to really flex your PPC skills and build new ones.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where people encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Lead account strategy and partner with clients as an influential, trusted consultant.
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage and strategically optimize paid search campaigns across a diverse client base.
- Analyze campaign data to glean and articulate meaningful, actionable insights.
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings, not just keywords, copy, and placements, but also creative and landing page strategy.
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in SEM and other paid advertising channels.
- Mentor other members of the team on strategy and execution.
- The ideal candidate (remember what we said about that?) will be well-rounded and passionate about learning more, not only about SEM but also about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing.
- At least 7 years of experience in serious SEM, managing large campaigns: at least $500k or more in monthly spend on a diverse keyword set.
- Current and deep hands-on skills with all dynamic ad features in AdWords, including Responsive Search Ads and Dynamic Search Ads.
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out thoughtfully-organized campaigns—and have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications."
- Excellent skills with your toolset: Excel (formulas, pivot tables and beyond), Google Analytics or other website analytics platforms, SEM platforms (Marin, Kenshoo, etc).
- Superb communication: written, oral, and presentation skills are key for this role.
- Additional successful online advertising experience outside of SEM: Shopping and retail feed campaigns, Facebook advertising, mobile, DSP, branding plays, etc.
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase and Cisco.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.