We're looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Manager of SEM/Paid Search (Digital Advertising Services) with at least 7 years of experience managing medium to large SEM campaigns for B2B clients.
Our ideal candidate — and we won’t settle for less — will fulfill both sides of the ROI·DNA equation:
- SEM wizardry: you must be an innovative, technically advanced SEM expert with a history of growing SEM accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
- Fun factor: we are interesting people that are fun to be around (if we can say so ourselves), in and out of the office — and you should be too. We bring our whole selves to the office to do award-worthy work together and have fun doing it—as a team.Hands-on experience at an agency is good, but you might also be someone who's worn a lot of hats in a startup environment and while you excel at SEM, you want to get involved in the bigger digital marketing picture with multiple clients.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Innovative, technically advanced senior SEM expert with a history of growing accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead account strategy and partner with clients as an influential, trusted consultant.
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage and strategically optimize paid search campaigns across a diverse client base.
- Analyze campaign data to glean and articulate meaningful, actionable insights.
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings, not just keywords, copy, and placements, but also creative and landing page strategy.
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in SEM and other paid advertising channels.
- Mentor other members of the team on strategy and execution.
What you have
- The ideal candidate (remember what we said about that?) will be well-rounded and passionate about learning more, not only about SEM but also about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing.
- At least 7 years of experience in serious SEM, managing large campaigns: at least $500k or more in monthly spend on a diverse keyword set.
- Current and deep hands-on skills with all dynamic ad features in AdWords, including Responsive Search Ads and Dynamic Search Ads.
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out thoughtfully-organized campaigns—and have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications."
- Excellent skills with your toolset: Excel (formulas, pivot tables and beyond), Google Analytics or other website analytics platforms, SEM platforms (Marin, Kenshoo, etc).
- Superb communication: written, oral, and presentation skills are key for this role.
- Additional successful online advertising experience outside of SEM: Shopping and retail feed campaigns, Facebook advertising, mobile, DSP, branding plays, etc.
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.