We're looking for an exceptionally awesome Sales Development Representative / Executive Sales Assistant to partner with and organize the schedule of our busy CEO (who also heads up sales). As this is a sales support role, we are looking for someone who has an understanding of and appreciation for marketing sales. There is a lot of opportunity for growth in this role, plus the opportunity to learn how a sales funnel works at a busy, growing marketing agency!
Our ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, has a passion for detail and organization, and is extremely proactive. You will anticipate the needs of our CEO and help him stay focused on his projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. Easy, right? Well, read on, then!
ROI·DNA places a lot of value on a very positive workplace where people encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for our Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Assist in document and contract management, including SOWs; creation, compilation, distribution, and storage for sales and business development
- Maintain and track sales deal flow, CRM updates, and project management task assignments
- Ensure smooth transition of sales information to project kick-off team
- Manage calendar of CEO including adding, canceling, and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Plan and coordinate external meetings, which may include cross-functional teams and outside vendors
- Research and compile briefing documents in preparation for meetings with clients and prospects
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the CEO, as needed
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Partner with internal stakeholders on behalf of sales and business development
- Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with executives
- Team expert and go-to person for general requests and questions and keeper of all things Matt (our CEO)
- (Post COVID-19) Manage travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, and travel documentation
- 2+ years of administrative support or executive assistance, ideally supporting a C-level executive
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing agency
- Must be interested in sales
- Knowledge of or interest in quickly learning the digital marketing space
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and processes
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Strong business writing skills
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.