We're looking for an SEM Manager with at least 3-5 years of experience managing medium to large SEM campaigns. Our ideal candidate will fulfill both sides of the ROI·DNA equation:
- SEM expertise: you must be an innovative, technically-advanced SEM expert with a history of growing accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
- Fun factor: we are interesting people that are fun to be around (if we can say so ourselves), in work and life — and you should be too. We bring our whole selves to work to do award-worthy work together and have fun doing it—as a team.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary - lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage and strategically optimize paid search campaigns across a diverse client base
- Lead account strategy and partner with clients as a trusted consultant
- Mentor and manage other members of the team on strategy and execution
- Analyze campaign data and provide meaningful, actionable insights
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings not limited to just the keywords, copy, and placement, but also around creative and landing page strategy
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in SEM and paid advertising
- Assist in other online marketing initiatives such as affiliates, email, and media buying
- Management of non-SEM, non-Google/Bing paid campaigns such as Facebook ads, other mobile ad networks, or targeted display placement
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and want to learn about other areas of customer acquisition and marketing
- Experience working with B2B clients is required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in online marketing with an emphasis in SEM
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out organized campaigns - have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications"
- Additional successful online advertising experience outside of SEM, be it Facebook advertising, mobile, DSP, branding plays, etc
- High-end Excel skills, including coding and using formulas and pivot tables
- Experience with Google Analytics and other website analytics tools
- Superb communication skills - written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.