We are looking for an exceptionally awesome SEM Manager with at least 3-5 years of experience managing medium to large SEM campaigns.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
Innovative, technically advanced SEM expert with a history of growing accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
What you’ll be doing
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage and strategically optimize paid search campaigns across a diverse client base
- Lead account strategy and partner with clients as a trusted consultant
- Mentor other members of the team on strategy and execution
- Analyze campaign data and provide meaningful, actionable insights
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings not limited to just the keywords, copy, and placement, but also around creative and landing page strategy
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself on strategies and best practices in SEM and paid advertising
- Assist in other online marketing initiatives such as affiliates, email, and media buying
- Management of non-SEM, non-Google/Bing paid campaigns such as Facebook ads, other mobile ad networks, or targeted display placement
What you have
- Experience working with B2B clients is required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in online marketing with an emphasis in SEM
- Skilled at keyword research, writing compelling ad copy, efficiently building out organized campaigns - have an opinion of what else goes on the list of "important SEM qualifications"
- Additional successful online advertising experience outside of SEM, be it Facebook advertising, mobile, DSP, branding plays, etc
- High-end Excel skills, including coding and using formulas and pivot tables
- Experience with Google Analytics and other website analytics tools
- Superb communication skills - written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.