Overview of the role:
The Senior Media Strategist is instrumental in establishing and driving client strategy and applying his/her/their strategic, integrated lens to all ROI·DNA projects. The key responsibilities of this role include building and recommending clients’ omnichannel media mixes and providing campaign strategy guidance from ideation to implementation.
Our ideal candidate is constantly looking for opportunities to improve the model or framework they are working with and is hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow. The Senior Media Strategist reports into our Senior Director, Strategy.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other, are highly self-motivated, equal parts big doers and big thinkers and are all in. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal, join us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrate and lead strategic planning skills through data-driven insights
- Develop, launch, and optimize cross-channel media strategies via a range of digital platforms and mediums
- Drive strategic alignment with all media stakeholders to ensure client’s strategic approach is integrated into all paid media including content, messaging, and creative
- Oversee paid/unpaid media strategy and planning to determine the right media mix to achieve client objectives
- Accountable for results of all paid/unpaid media
- Review weekly/monthly performance across channels including paid/unpaid
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Responsible for driving client narrative integrating organic media channels and omnichannel analytics
- Work with clients to finalize budgets and goals across media channels
- Responsible for writing media briefs and providing campaign strategy guidance
- Easily reimagines what “media” means in a rapidly changing world - current with emerging trends.
- 5-7 years of experience in media strategy, media planning or a related field
- Is a client-facing, articulate leader who possesses the fundamentals of integrated media
- Proactive and able to work independently; a passionate go-getter who has high expectations for himself/herself/themself and everything they touch
- Passionate about the details. Excited about getting to “do it all” and being 1000% all-in
- Equal parts big thinker and big doer
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional visual, verbal and written communications skills
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.