We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Senior Media Strategist to establish and drive client strategy and apply his/her/their strategic, integrated lens to all ROI·DNA projects. This position reports to our Senior Director, Strategy.
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
You excel at building and recommending clients’ omnichannel media mixes song with providing campaign strategy guidance from ideation to implementation. You constantly look for opportunities to improve the model or framework you are working with and hungry for the next opportunity to learn and grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate and lead strategic planning skills through data-driven insights
- Develop, launch, and optimize cross-channel media strategies via a range of digital platforms and mediums
- Drive strategic alignment with all media stakeholders to ensure client’s strategic approach is integrated into all paid media including content, messaging, and creative
- Oversee paid/unpaid media strategy and planning to determine the right media mix to achieve client objectives
- Accountable for results of all paid/unpaid media
- Review weekly/monthly performance across channels including paid/unpaid
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Responsible for driving client narrative integrating organic media channels and omnichannel analytics
- Work with clients to finalize budgets and goals across media channels
- Responsible for writing media briefs and providing campaign strategy guidance
- Easily reimagines what “media” means in a rapidly changing world - current with emerging trends.
What you have
- 5-7 years of experience in media strategy, media planning, or a related field
- Is a client-facing, articulate leader who possesses the fundamentals of integrated media
- Proactive and able to work independently; a passionate go-getter who has high expectations for himself/herself/themself and everything they touch
- Passionate about the details. Excited about getting to “do it all” and being 1000% all-in
- Equal parts big thinker and a big doer
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional visual, verbal, and written communications skills
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.