Overview of the role:
The Associate Director, Strategy will work directly with our Strategy, Operations, Digital Advertising Services, and Client Services teams to establish outrageously successful client digital marketing strategies. This role will be instrumental in driving our strategic efforts at ROI·DNA, from ideation to implementation across multiple channels, various paid, and organic digital marketing programs to meet and exceed our clients’ online business goals. The Associate Director, Strategy will report to our SVP, Strategy.
Our ideal candidate has an impressive track record of innovative, strategic thinking that has driven positive business results. Ideally, you have agency experience and have developed strategies for a range of B2B companies across Security, FinServe, Data, Tech, and Cloud Computing verticals.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other, are highly self-motivated, and are all in. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal--join us!
Essential Job Duties
- Lead and drive all strategy services for key client accounts
- Hands-on strategy work includes performing discovery activities, research, and assessment of the industry, funnel audits, and developing client goals and KPIs
- Perform primary and secondary research to inform the development of buyer personas, customer journey/experience maps, message mapping, and other strategy deliverables
- Provide in-depth competitive assessment and analysis, including competitor spends, customer experience, CRO flows & go-to-market approaches
- Work with peers to review and identify any gaps in the clients’ existing technology investments
- Work closely with clients to confidently and compellingly communicate strategic insights, best practices, and the evolution of their go-to-market approach
- Help clients finalize their digital marketing budgets and identify the best marketing channels and high-level tactics to maximize the impact of those budgets
- Provide expert-level analysis, insights, and strategic development in day to day client management
- 7+years of experience as a Strategist or Director in the marketing and advertising fields, creating, leading, and selling through digital, direct, and integrated marketing strategies and solutions
- Must have enterprise B2B experience and a deep understanding of how to develop a strategy focused on impacting the pipeline over sales cycles from 3-6 months and beyond
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing
- Must be able to influence C-level clients
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Exceptional visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and accounts concurrently
- Experience developing buyer personas and journey maps, particularly within chatbot, B2B and ABM frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in Google, Salesforce, Demandbase, and other marketing ops technologies
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts; we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.