Overview of role:
The Associate Director, Strategy will work directly with our Strategy, Operations, Digital Advertising Services, and Client Services teams to establish outrageously successful client digital marketing strategies. This role will be instrumental in driving our strategic efforts at ROI·DNA, from ideation to implementation across multiple channels, various paid and organic digital marketing programs, with the goal of optimizing clients’ online business and website goals. The Associate Director, Strategy will report into our SVP, Strategy.
Our ideal candidate has a solid track record of innovative strategic thinking that has driven positive business results. Ideally, you have agency experience and have developed strategies for a range of different companies and verticals. We place a lot of value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other, are highly self-motivated, and are all in. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal--join us!
Essential Job Duties
- Lead and drive strategy services for key client accounts
- Hands-on strategy work including performing discovery activities, research, and assessment of the industry, competitive landscape, and clients’ current KPIs.
- Perform primary and secondary research to inform the development of buyer personas, customer journey/experience maps, content strategies, UX strategies, message mapping, and other strategy deliverables
- Build and map client strategy for various areas including customer flow & product communication, customer communication optimization, any recommendations on third-party tool integrations, flow & landing page design segmentation strategy, and most importantly, content segmentation.
- Develop content strategy, determining message hierarchies, and developing user experiences that communicate the right message to the right person at the right time
- Compare how a client is performing in its competitive landscape – including competitor spends, customer experience, CRO flows & go-to-market approaches.
- Work with peers on reviewing and identifying any gaps in the clients’ existing technology investments.
- Work closely with clients to communicate/digest the findings generated from strategic activities, guiding them through the thought process in order to share the best practices and the evolution of their go-to-market approach.
- Help clients deliver world-class content that is optimized for SEO, conversion, and awareness.
- Help clients finalize digital marketing budgets and identify the best marketing channels and high-level tactics to optimize the impact of those budgets.
- Lead content strategy, UX strategy
- Provide expert-level analysis, insights and strategic development
- 7+years of experience as a Strategist or Director in the marketing and advertising fields creating, leading, and selling through digital, direct and/or integrated marketing strategies and solutions.
- Must have enterprise B2B experience, as well as a deep understanding of how to develop a strategy focused on impacting the pipeline over sales cycles from 3-6 months and beyond.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing strongly preferred
- Must be able to influence C-level clients.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Exceptional visual, verbal, and written communication skills.
Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment; managing multiple projects and accounts concurrently.
- Experience designing and running customer journey workshops
- Experience developing buyer personas and journey maps, particularly within chat bot, B2B and ABM frameworks
- Experience performing content audits and developing content strategy deliverables Experience in UX strategy, including the development of user journey flows and Sitemaps/Website IA
- Knowledge and experience in Google, Salesforce, Demandbase, and marketing ops technology
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.