We're looking for a hands-on Director of Digital Advertising Services (DAS) with at least 8-10 years of experience managing medium to large campaigns for both B2B and B2C brands (with an emphasis on B2B). Our ideal candidate is someone who has expertise working with digital campaigns and advertising across online and offline advertising channels and is able to partner with clients to own and grow their accounts and strategies.
This person must have at least 2-3 years of experience managing and growing other team members. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing or planning and prior hands-on experience executing across at least some of the following advertising channels: SEM, social, programmatic display, publisher direct buys, content syndication, native advertising, and/or video. Some experience with B2B and Account-Based-Marketing advertising strategies is required, and experience within technology/SaaS/cybersecurity brands specifically is a big bonus.
We place a high value on a very positive workplace where folks encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary - lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Manage a team of digital advertising subject matter experts to ensure delivery excellence across all DAS channels
- Manage and uplevel DAS team members on both execution and channel media strategy to ensure that individual channels strategies align with the provided marketing and media strategy via ROI·DNA Strategy team
- Support new business initiatives, including pitching and responding to RFPs when needed
- Drive the development of solutions and services within DAS department, and execute against initiatives as outlined in agency plans
- Continually identify, evaluate, and test new media partners
- Partner with Media Strategists to deliver ginormous impact to clients as a trusted consultant, and be a key member of management to help lead and inspire team members to do the same
- Manage team billability and utilization to targets
- Confidently, competently, and efficiently launch, manage, and strategically optimize digital and offline campaigns across a diverse client base
- Analyze campaign data and provide meaningful, actionable insights, and empower and train DAS team members to do the same
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients in reports and meetings—not just performance of keywords and ad copy, but rather, articulate insights on creative solutions, landing page strategy, and effectiveness of strategy beyond media-centric minutia
- Continually and thoughtfully educate yourself and help lead the team on strategies and best practices in advertising
- The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and want to learn—and educate others—about all areas of customer acquisition and marketing
- Ability to influence client decisions and will have comfortability accompanying the sales team on pitches
- At least 8-10 years of experience in online marketing inclusive of SEM, social, programmatic/display, content syndication, and social media, ideally managing campaigns with $750k - $1MM or higher monthly spend
- Some B2B and ABM experience is a must
- Superb communication skills - written and oral, presentation skills are key for this role – as is speaking to clients in their own language
- Highly analytical in both thinking and hands-on experience with tools like Google Analytics and other tools
- High-end Excel skills: coding, using advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Knowledge of and experience working with all digital channels
- Previous team manager experience
- Hands-on experience with Tableau, Domo, Looker, or other visualization tools
- Experience with bid management tools such as Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Proven optimization strategy and able to articulate insights
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase and Cisco.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.