We're looking for an exceptionally awesome Manager of Paid Social (Digital Advertising Services) with at least 3-5 years of experience managing paid social media campaigns. You will speak directly with our clients, assisting in developing paid social media strategies and earn client acceptance. Our ideal candidate will fulfill both sides of the ROI·DNA equation:
- Social media expertise: you must be an innovative, technically advanced paid social media expert with a history of growing accounts using your magical mix of data-driven analysis, strategic vision, and hands-on hard work.
- Fun factor: we are interesting people that are fun to be around (if we can say so ourselves), in and out of the office — and you should be too. We bring our whole selves to the office to do award-worthy work together and have fun doing it—as a team.
Hands-on experience at an agency is good, but you might also be someone who's worn a lot of hats in a startup environment and while you excel at Paid Social Media, you want to get involved in the bigger digital marketing picture with multiple clients.
In the near term, you will likely contribute to managing a significant monthly investment in Paid Social for several well-known brands. These are high-profile, highly visible accounts where our work is laser-focused on quantifiable results and Paid Social innovation; an opportunity to really flex your skills and build new ones. This position reports into our Associate Director of Digital Advertising Services.
Essential Job Duties
- Set-up, deploy, report on & conduct a post-launch analysis of social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to work with paid social campaigns on LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, and Twitter Ads.
- Identify opportunities for creating or optimizing social media programs for clients, and effectively communicate these to clients and internal teams
- Work closely with creative and technical teams to strategize and execute plans
- Determine, forecast and measure social media KPIs
- 3-5+ yrs social media execution and strategy
- Proven experience in executing and developing social media strategies
- Experience working with B2B clients is required
- Develop/build relationships with partners and vendors
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in content production
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of other channels – i.e. SEM, Display Advertising, SEO is a huge bonus
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentations skills
- Knowledge of social media principles, practices and techniques
- Evangelical enthusiasm for social media
- Forward-thinking attitude on the latest social media industry technology and trends
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase and Cisco.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.