ROI·DNA is looking for a Visual Design Intern to join our growing design team this Summer. We are a fully remote agency, so this person will need to be able to work very effectively remotely.
The Visual Design Intern will assist us with a range of tasks including completing design projects ranging from banner ads to full website designs, participating in brainstorming sessions, assisting with wireframing, photo editing, and contributing creative ideas and design knowledge to our growing creative team.
In return, we will help you build out some impressive portfolio work for your own book. And you will get to learn the ropes from a talented team of designers, developers, and marketers. Sounds great? It is!
This is an hourly, non-exempt paid position. This internship will run for approximately 3 months.
Experience Requirements and Must Haves:
- Strong attention to detail (alignment, etc.) and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/team environment
- Self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on
- Strong sense of layout and quality of presentation
- Must be able to explain the reasoning behind work
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well remotely and independently
- Must be working towards a Design or Interactive Media related degree or have just graduated.
- Web Experience (HTML and CSS knowledge/awareness) preferred
- Must have Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch knowledge
- Required with application: Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and detailed design projects
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.