We’re looking for a Client Services Account Manager to work and liaise directly with our clients, ensuring that they are well taken care of and continually growing with ROI·DNA. The Account Manager will be responsible for interfacing and building relationships with both new and existing clients. This position reports into our VP, Client Services.
Here at ROI·DNA we place a lot of value on a very positive workplace where people encourage and educate each other and lend a hand when necessary. Lots of companies talk about this, but ROI·DNA is the real deal.
- Building and managing ROI’s client relationships, managing expectations, and providing clients with excellent service and support
- Manage client requests and diverse types of projects within our internal organization utilizing project management software and tools
- Interface with the client and help translate what is needed to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with ROI’s strategists on accounts by providing feedback with the goals of delivering exceptional strategy and execution to clients
- Communicate and report all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Identify growth areas and opportunities within client accounts
- Recommend process improvements to reduce escalation points between ROI and clients. Be the direct escalation point for clients
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including tracking key account metrics
- Intimately understand ROI’s offerings and how they fit into each client’s portfolio
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and further develop existing client relationships
- Negotiating with clients on prices, contract conditions and budgets
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- 3-5 years of account management, client management, project management or related experience.
- Agency experience is required for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing channels and concepts
- Superb time and project management skills
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Client-facing experience and digital marketing experience are a must
ROI·DNA delivers tailored services for B2B and B2C businesses. With dedicated teams in creative, development, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Norton and Malwarebytes.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.