We are looking for an exceptionally awesome Digital Client Services Account Manager to join our team here at ROI·DNA. This position reports to our Senior Account Manager.
- We are a culture first company
- We care about our people who are the heart of our success
- We believe we are better together
- We are passionate marketers who are highly self-motivated and care about our work and community
- We take pride in our commitment to an inclusive culture
- We are inventive, always do it right, bring our whole self and above all, no assholes allowed
A passionate and strategic communicator who works autonomously to drive successes with their clients and builds trust based on delivering exceptional results.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and manage ROI’s client relationships, managing expectations, and provide clients with excellent service and support
- Manage client requests and diverse types of projects within our internal organization utilizing project management software and tools
- Interface with the client and help translate what is needed to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with ROI’s strategists on accounts by providing feedback with the goals of delivering exceptional strategy and execution to clients
- Communicate and report all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Identify growth areas and opportunities within client accounts
- Recommend process improvements to reduce escalation points between ROI and clients
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including tracking key account metrics
- Partner with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and further develop existing client relationships
- Negotiate with clients on prices, contract conditions, and budgets
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
What you have
- 3-5 years of account management, client management, project management, or related experience
- Agency experience is required for this role
- Some experience managing and working with B2B clients is also required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing channels and concepts
- Superb time and project management skills
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Client-facing experience and digital marketing experience are a must
Benefits and additional perks
- 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid parental leave, Pre-tax medical & dependent care FSAs
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) matching program
- Company stock
- WFH stipend to set up your home office and a pair of AirPods
- Monthly stipends for wellness, mobile, and at-home WiFi use
- Annual Give Back stipend to support your favorite charity or small business
- Quarterly volunteer hours
- Company-paid certifications
- Performance reviews, opportunities for feedback, and 1x1s with anyone you want, whenever you want
ROI·DNA is a full-service digital marketing agency founded in San Francisco, delivering deep, functional solutions built on incisive expertise across the digital space.
We are 100% focused on B2B. Crafting unique ABM experiences for some of the world’s largest companies. With dedicated teams in digital strategy, digital analytics, and digital marketing, we’ve grown the revenues and brands of over 100 happy clients – including Capital One, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Demandbase, Cisco & more.
We’re not just experts, we’re people. And we value people. And people things, like building relationships, having fun, and treating others with respect. We cultivate our humanity because we care to make a lasting mark, not a quick buck.
ROI·DNA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, sex, status as transgender, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status, crime victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.