Rogue Games, Inc. is leading the charge in making games publishing matter in the video games industry.
Through our family of games, we're building a different kind of company. The company is seeking individuals who are passionate about building games and experiences that inspire new gaming audiences to discover our games. The right person can effectively be both strategic and execution-oriented and is analytical and creative. They are good at building consensus and influencing others through strong strategy in their functional area, but are not afraid to dive into the details. They should have a passion for gaming and bringing games to a broad and diverse audience.
If you process information fast, are a strategic thinker with a strong interest in helping to develop the next generation of gaming publishing services, then come and join our company! (High Score not required)
- Responsible for product branding, positioning and overall marketing strategies for games, working with the functional teams in publishing creative services, analytics, product management, and user acquisition
- Work closely with studios team to create and own the product go-to-market plans for products and major game updates, outlining KPIs, and integrated marketing plan for managing mobile free to play games.
- Game marketing experience (mobile, console, PC)
- Communication experience across functions (e.g., creative teams, legal, policy, marketing, partnerships, ops)
- Experience creating market requirement documents, including audience definition, positioning statements, and defined value proposition
- Experience independently running launch or go-to-market campaigns for game titles, releases, or features
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Forecasting targets: drives input on KPI targets for user acquisition, engagement, and retention for existing and upcoming products
- Manage ad agencies and partners to help maximize ROI on marketing campaigns
- Author mobile brand briefs and provide consumer, category, and brand direction to the studio, marketing, and community teams to maintain 360-degree marketing consistency across all games, platforms, and channels
- Drive the product marketing strategy for Rogue Games, from the design and creative process to implementation across all touch-points, ongoing management of campaigns and promotions and optimization based on analysis
- Develop a marketing calendar and go-to-market strategies behind mobile free-to-play games
- Regularly present and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on marketing strategies, plans, and findings
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across studio and publisher groups
- Deliver ongoing product marketing analysis, making recommendations to continually refine marketing strategies around user acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Conduct Market Research as necessary
- BA/BS degree required
- 6 or more years' experience in Product Marketing
- Driven marketer with strong marketing experience in gaming, community, social media, eCommerce or digital products strongly preferred
- Ability to build relationships, manage stakeholders, and articulate vision/direction
- Background in defining and evaluating the ROI of digital marketing initiatives
- Track record of spearheading and executing innovative marketing programs that generate results
- Experience working with agencies to manage budgets, hitting ROI goals, and moving quickly to address market changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong artistic and design sensibilities preferred
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- MS or MBA, another relevant advanced degree
- Must have a passion for mobile, PC and Console gaming! (High Score not required)
- Background in the gaming, internet or high growth technology industry
- Experience working with development teams globally is preferred
- Effectiveness working independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fluid environment, with the ability to adapt, spot issues early, and escalate
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking, putting forth best-in-class execution within a measurable and data-driven framework
Who We Are
Rogue Games,Inc. is a new king of gaming company. Founded in 2017, Rogue Games Inc. is headquartered in Calabasas (LA) with offices in San Mateo (SF Bay Area). Rogue’s diverse portfolio features several award-winning titles including Glitch Dash, Chaos Battle League, Oz: Broken Kingdom, BeSwitched! Match 3, Super Impossible Road, Hexaflip and many more, all available worldwide on various platforms including the App Store and Google Play.
Rogue Games, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Rogue Games, Inc. does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Rogue Games, Inc. will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Rogue Games, Inc.