Customer Service Representative - Temporary Position
Please note we are not actively recruiting for staff at present, but we are keen to receive applications from candidates that would like to be considered for positions that we come up in the near future as we start to get busy.
Your application will be reviewed as normal and then we will update you as soon as we can. If your application is successful, you will remain in our Talent Pool ready for an interview once we are ready to recruit for more Customer Service temporary staff.
Need more time to fill out the application? Bookmark this page and come back to it.
£18,000pa (pro rata if part-time)
Are you energised by helping people? Do you enjoy speaking to parents? Are you looking to be a part of a positive, inspiring and rapidly growing business that’s focused on empowering children? Then you may have found the perfect job for you
We’re the largest Rock School in and UK and we’re recruiting for a Temp Customer Service Representative at our HQ in Liphook. Your role will be to provide a positive, empathetic and caring customer service to the parents of the children we teach.
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Deliver quality and passionate customer service on the phones and over email at our HQ
- Inform parents of the benefits of our music lessons
- Manage, investigate, and resolve customer complaints in an efficient and timely manner
- Communicate with our Band Leaders across the UK where necessary
- Manage various company email accounts
- Input data onto our systems
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar customer service role
- Confident talking to customers on the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Personable and friendly
- Passionate about music and it’s benefits
- High organised with the ability to multi-task
We ensure you work in an environment where staff are motivated and passionate about the work they are doing. We offer you the opportunity to help enable a life changing education service to children across our network.
- A full-time salary position working daytimes during the week with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Highly flexible part time options available also (on a pro rata basis)
- Fun – through annual staff away-day, Christmas party and opportunities to socialise with other like-minded and passionate individuals throughout the year
- The chance to provide a quality experience to our customers all over the UK
- Opportunities to work with the Rocksteady Foundation
- Bonus scheme and company performance-based rewards
- Opportunity for 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years employment
Rocksteady’s mission is to empower as many children as possible. Everything that you will do in this role is connected to this mission, directly or indirectly. You will go to work happy in the knowledge that you are part of a project that is creating opportunities every day for young people to build their confidence through exploring their creativity.
Rocksteady Music School is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the fair treatment of staff, potential staff, and of our services, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical/mental disability, or offending background. Due to the nature of the position, any offer of employment for this role will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
If this sounds like a position that would excite you, please complete our online application form below
To find out more about Rocksteady, check out our website www.rocksteadymusicschool.com