Need more time to fill out the application? Bookmark this page and come back to it.
Do you have a passion for musical and its universal benefits? Are you energised by speaking to people, building relationships and solving problems? Are you looking to be a part of a positive, inspiring and rapidly growing business that’s focused on empowering children? Then you may have found the perfect job for you
We deliver inspiring music lessons by sending passionate musicians into schools to teach primary school children how to perform in a band. We’ve built a strong company culture where everyone truly believes in the product and is dedicated to creating life changing opportunities for children.
- Work as one of our School Champions in Liphook
- Contacting schools and building relationships with key staff
- Sell the benefits of our music lessons to teachers and Headteachers
- Establish timetables and logistics for schools
- Schedule appointments for our Brand Representatives
- Maintain ongoing relationships with senior stakeholders at schools across the UK
- Manage, investigate, and resolve school’s issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Input data onto our systems
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a sales and account management role preferably within an ethical business or charity sector
- Confident talking to schools and teachers on the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Personable and friendly
- Persistent and resilient
- Passionate about music and it’s benefits
- High organised with the ability to multi-task
We ensure you work in an environment where staff are motivated and passionate about the work they are doing. We offer you the opportunity to help enable a life changing education service to children across our network.
- £20,000pa Full Time salary position
- Performance based rewards
- Fun – through annual staff away-day, Christmas party and opportunities to socialise with other like-minded and passionate individuals throughout the year
- A full-time salary position working daytimes during the week with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Work in a beautiful converted manor house surrounded by 16 acres of land
- The chance to provide quality music education to thousands of children all over the UK
- Opportunities to work with the Rocksteady Foundation
- Inclusion in our staff benefits program which includes free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and hundreds of other perks and discounts
- Bonus scheme and company rewards
- Opportunity for 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years employment
Rocksteady’s mission is to empower as many children as possible. Everything that you will do in this role is connected to this mission, directly or indirectly. You will go to work happy in the knowledge that you are part of a project that is creating opportunities every day for young people to build their confidence through exploring their creativity.
Rocksteady Music School is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the fair treatment of staff, potential staff, and of our services, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, age, physical/mental disability, or offending background. Due to the nature of the position, any offer of employment for this role will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
If this sounds like a position that would excite you, please complete our online application form below
To find out more about Rocksteady, check out out website www.rocksteadymusicschool.com
View our privacy notice for job applicants for details on how we manage your personal data.