At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar is on the lookout for an Associate Production Coordinator to join our Art Production team and assist in making some of the most highly respected and widely recognised AAA titles in video games. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Leeds.
WHAT WE DO
- Production Coordinators work to improve global communication between various disciplines of Art, Code and Design to ensure there is a clear workflow, with transparency of moving parts, to our fellow developers.
- We collaborate with Artists, Leads and Directors to schedule, track and complete team goals.
- We proactively use knowledge and experience to identify and solve problems before they affect our development teams.
- We build an inclusive, engaged, and fun working environment.
- Assist in tracking and scheduling tasks.
- Build and Maintain communication between departments and fellow associates on developing shared workflows.
- Proactively identify and resolve production issues.
- Prepare effective production reports.
- Ensure meetings are properly documented and actioned.
- Work with leads to create and maintain effective documentation.
- Provide production support to the Art team.
- Understand the needs and workflows of the Art team and connected teams, proactively helping to streamline our project management processes.
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between disciplines and team members.
- Maintain an active awareness of team goals and timelines.
- Assign, prioritise, and track tasks using our in-house project management tools.
- Assist development teams in identifying and resolving issues preventing progress.
- Degree / diploma in a related discipline, or 1+ year experience working within QA.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Shotgrid, Confluence and other project tracking and bug database software.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Great interpersonal skills. Must be able to work closely in a team setting and with other departments.
- A willingness to be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with a passion for game development and project management.
- Excellent and confident communicator.
- Eagerness to learn new workflows and software tools.
- Motivated, flexible and autonomous.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Production experience working in game, entertainment, tech or similar creative industry.
- Experience contributing to the maintenance of a project plan and schedule.
- Experience hosting meetings, presentations, and workshops.
- Experience managing web content. E.g. wikis, dashboards.
- Genuine enthusiasm for video games; especially Rockstar titles.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. Please make sure to include examples of your work with code samples. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Games recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.