At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented Development Support applicants who possess a passion for game audio. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- The award-winning Rockstar audio team combines all audio disciplines, designing and implementing the sound, music, and dialogue technology as well as content for our games.
- Add audio cues to animations according to sound design specifications; coordinate with sound designers to request additional cues as required.
- Implement dialogue into the game and diagnose and correct audio/visual synchronization issues in scenes.
- Mark up specific features in the game world, such as shorelines, to enhance the richness of the audio ambiance.
- Select and assign suitable audio elements from our asset library to in-game objects.
- Daily validation and quality assurance for audio content changes and delivering these into the game.
- Daily and/or weekly status reporting.
- Quality assurance for new audio tools, in-game functionality and content.
- Coordination, when needed, with counterparts at other R* studios.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sound Engineering, Audio Production, or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with digital audio concepts and file formats.
- Experience using audio software such as Reaper or Pro Tools for music or sound production.
- A strong desire to build in-depth skills within our internal audio tools (training will be provided).
- Passion for game audio and Rockstar’s game library.
- Detail orientated approach to tasks.
- Loyalty and a strong work ethic.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good with Microsoft Office applications.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Exposure to game audio tools such as Wwise, FMOD or similar.
- Interest in how audio is used in creative mediums (Games/TV/Film).
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.