At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a passionate Content Policy Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for an individual that has a keen eye for detail to assist with deep dive research into people, locations and events, and organizing Rockstar’s digital assets. This is a full-time position based out of Rockstar's unique NYC studio in Noho, Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Content Policy team helps manage in-game content by collecting and organizing background information to review questions about the content in our games.
- We handle research requests, partnering with stakeholders to ensure alignment with the company vision and content policy to enhance the Rockstar Games experience.
- Assist the Content Policy Director with tasks involved with the content policy review process.
- Update tracking systems used for content policy review.
- Assist the Director with some research and communication with departments internally.
- Support the scoping, prioritizing and execution of various projects.
- Help maintain content policies and processes.
- Schedule and attend meetings for content policy review.
- Assist in flagging issues and prioritizing work.
- Interest and passion to learn about content policy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent mastery of the English language.
- Love and deep knowledge of Rockstar’s games titles.
- Information stewardship, technology skills, creative & organizational skills.
- Extremely organized and with strong project management / tracking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and track/report progress to supervisor.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced setting.
- Detail oriented – proven eye for detail.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Education/background in psychology, theology, law, religion, public relations, history.
- Agile and flexible, able to deliver exceptional results amid changing business conditions.
- Academic degree or training in philosophy and / or ethics.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.