At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a HR Operations Coordinator to support our employees and business. The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, meticulously organized, conscientious, and thorough. Sharp communication skills are a must as you will be a liaison to multiple branches of the business. Passion for Rockstar and a mind for operational excellence to improve efficiencies across all areas are what will ultimately make this role successful.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games HR Team is responsible for empowering our employees to reach their greatest potential and create the ground-breaking games we’re known for.
- We partner with senior leadership to drive proactive strategies of engagement, wellbeing, operations, and learning & development.
- We collaborate with our global HR Partners to develop new initiatives and programs to bring out the best in our teams.
- We ensure a safe, supportive, and inclusive working environment through guidance, compliance, and leading by example.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the global HR teams.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and metrics using our HRIS and proprietary in-house tools.
- Assist and support in any HRIS implementations.
- Regularly audit HR data, identify opportunities for improvement, and make recommendations to correct issues.
- Prepare materials for and provide hands-on training for all users including non-HR staff.
- Participate in meetings, trainings, and business improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with global HR staff to maintain best practices related to data entry and systems utilization.
- Assist in and own special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant field required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years HR Operations experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years HRIS experience (Workday a big plus).
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel required.
- Solid understanding of key HR processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to find discreet ways to operate and work on confidential and sensitive tasks in an open office setting.
- An intrinsic sense of ownership, initiative, and drive.
- Confidentiality, diplomacy, and commitment to the needs of Rockstar employees are essential.
- Effectively manage time and be adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Ability to successfully work in a global team environment.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Global HR experience with large matrix environments.
- Experience with Workday.
- Passion for Rockstar and our games.
- Previous HR experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music would be beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.