At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is on the lookout for a talented Associate Systems Engineer who is passionate about IT. This is a full-time permanent position based out of our North, Dundee or Leeds studios.
WHAT WE DO
- We deliver global IT systems infrastructure to the development teams.
- We maintain our infrastructure to the highest standard, with an emphasis on preventative actions rather than reactive.
- We constantly review our processes with the aim of automating wherever possible.
- We are a team spread across 3 continents, that work closely together, to achieve our goals to a high standard, always.
- Windows endpoint management, compliance, and reporting.
- Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- SCCM maintenance and application delivery.
- Administration of SaaS and On-premise applications, including Exchange, Office 365 and Zoom.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the IT industry.
- Industry standard qualifications MCSE/MCSA or industry equivalent are advantageous but not essential.
- Windows Server stack (Active directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, DFS/R).
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Office 365 administration.
- SSO administration e.g. Okta.
- MDM administration e.g. Airwatch.
- SaaS application administration.
- Scripting experience with Powershell.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team or individually as required.
- Self-motivated & confident.
- Excellent documentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience with taking projects from planning through to completion.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations.
- Capacity to juggle a mixture of break-fix and project work, managing individual priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to occasionally work flexible hours, or out of hours as required.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Zoom and VoIP administration.
- Intune administration.
- Scripting experience with some of Bash, Python, Ansible, C#.
- Chocolatey package creation and management.
- Linux configuration and administration skills (RHEL/Ubuntu).
- VMware/Nutanix/Hypervisor, installation and administration.
- Open source Infrastructure monitoring (CheckMK/Nagios).
- Administration experience with Atlassian stack (Confluence/Jira).
- Application and web service administration (IIS/Apache/Tomcat).
- Database configuration and administration (MySQL/Percona/NoSQL).
- Version control system exposure (Perforce/GIT/Subversion).
- Experience using/supporting enterprise monitoring tools (Elasticsearch/Splunk).
- Containerization administration and configuration (Docker/Kubernetes).
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.