At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a Director of Customer Experience Strategy to join our global Customer Experience team. This is an amazing opportunity to work as a part of the senior leadership of Customer Experience, as well as with Rockstar executive leadership, to make the future of Customer Experience a reality. Working with multiple departments within Customer Experience you will own critical initiatives focused on the delivery of a Rockstar Games experience to our millions of players. You will influence key decisions and the strategic direction of the Customer Experience team. In addition, you will work directly in a myriad of important Customer Experience efforts ranging from vendor relationships, finance and budgeting, and the delivery of a customer experience to our staff and our players worthy of the Rockstar Games name.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Customer Experience team focuses on enhancing the relationship between our games and our players with the goals of delivering a Rockstar-level support experience, assisting our development with launching the best product possible, and operating as the voice of the customer.
- We provide value to the Rockstar Games brand by improving the overall customer support experience, lowering the effort required for our players to get help, and providing practical insight on player reported problems to product development staff to assist in development planning.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels, and locations.
- Take a leading role in achieving Rockstar-level Customer Experience targets across all departments in areas such as effortless support, employee engagement, product improvement, and cost management.
- Lead and take ownership of large Customer Experience initiatives that fundamentally improve the capability of the department.
- Work with Customer Experience department heads to maximize their contribution to objectives by finding and supporting team-wide projects and programs.
- Own and manage the core strategic management cycle the Customer Experience team uses to predict performance, allocate resources, as well as set priorities and targets.
- Work with finance to establish, improve, and report on the Customer Experience budget.
- Act as the primary point of contact and relationship manager of key external technology and service partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in MIS, marketing, accounting.
- 7+ years of direct experience leading a large customer experience team.
- Experience managing a large volume of concurrent initiatives and projects.
- Experience working with distributed teams and facilitating effective virtual and in-person meetings.
- Able to generate, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptionally clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to find creative solutions and think out of the box.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience in the Support industry a plus.
- Experience with goal setting frameworks such as OKR.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of agile project management techniques and best practices.
- A passion for and interest in Rockstar’s games.
- Experience or familiarity with Knowledge Centered Support / Service.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.