At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
WHAT WE DO
Rockstar is looking for a dedicated analyst to assist in driving our various Security and HR initiatives. The successful candidate is committed to keeping our games and services fun for our players through defense against cheaters, hackers, exploiters, and any and all troublemakers. If you consider yourself an expert and champion in Open Source Intelligence, various types of investigations, monitoring and preparing reports on individual subjects then this may be the job for you.
- Support the day to day operations of the Investigations program
- Monitor and maintain intelligence on various threat actors
- Develop solutions for process automation wherever possible
- Create reporting relevant to measuring the success of the program
- Assist in conducting investigations
- Prepare detailed reports related to investigations and intelligence analysis
- Assist in responding to emergency situations and security incidents
- Strong background in intelligence gathering, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting various types of investigations
- Experience with commercial threat intelligence platforms
- Experience conducting link analysis
- Ability to absorb extremely technical information in limited timeframes
- Technical background in any/all of the following: Threat Intelligence, open source intelligence, internal or external investigations a plus
- Experience with Maltego or other link analysis software
- 3+ years' experience in intelligence analysis
- Intense thirst for knowledge.
- Experience with SQL, Hadoop, or other relational databases
- Experience with forenscic tools X-Ways, Axiom, Encase, FTK
- Fluency with Mandarin or Russian
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.