At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to identify, source, interview, and hire candidates for all positions. The ideal candidate will have proven experience sourcing candidates in a technical/creative field, a diligent approach to researching and contacting the world's best game talent, and undying passion for Rockstar Games and our titles.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Talent Acquisition Team identifies and hires the best-suited profiles across various disciplines, experiences, and locations.
- We support hiring managers globally within all Rockstar studios.
- We build relationships with universities and take part in events to maintain a strong network of qualified candidates.
- We collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends to prepare recruiting and hiring reports.
- Identify and approach potential candidates for Rockstar Games across various skillsets and locations.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to communicate updates on recruiting efforts and hiring needs.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience.
- Effectively track outreach, candidate flow, and prepare recruiting reports.
- Work cross-functionally with HR, IT, Compensation, and other groups.
- Utilize LinkedIn, job boards, game credits, and other creating strategies to source candidates effectively.
- Apply knowledge to grow the candidate database by targeting organizations and specific markets.
- Read professional publications to understand the gaming industry.
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience in the games industry or related tech organizations.
- Experience partnering with engineering leaders to drive recruitment processes.
- Experience with direct sourcing/recruiting with a demonstrated track record of filling complex roles.
- Excellent interviewing, networking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to consult, manage, influence a range of stakeholders while building and maintaining strong partnerships with hiring leaders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Experience engaging and attracting passive candidates.
- Ability to positively represent the organization to potential candidates.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Recruitment agency background.
- Experience in tech/engineering recruiting.
- A general understanding of computer science with a solid grasp on software engineering and technical concepts.
- Experience with Greenhouse.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.