At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, andcollaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Graphic Designer to be based in our NYC headquarters. The successful candidate will be responsible for design and development of creative concepts primarily for the marketing department.
WHAT WE DO
- The Creative Services team at Rockstar works on projects that include a wide variety of creative assets to promote and support the brand and our games.
- We make creative assets for company branding branding, print & package design, and advertising campaigns.
- We also create promotional materials, assets for events, in-game creative, and other marketing materials to support all of our titles.
- Work collaboratively with a team of in-house designers, illustrators, and animators to develop creative materials from concept to final artwork.
- Ensure high-quality design concepts and execute creative materials as required.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to effectively manage our creative projects and enhance department productivity.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to realize the organization's creative marketing goals.
- Deliver all phases of production from concept to completion (e.g. mockups, hi-fidelity comps, production-ready assets and guidelines for usage).
- 5-10 years Graphic Design experience with a strong track record for developing striking visual identities and key art for a variety of industries and brands.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and typography.
- A passion for conceptual ideation and design execution.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital, print and production processes.
- A strong interest and passion for art, design, games, music, film, and contemporary culture in general is essential.
- Highly conceptual, with the ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Ability to be proactive, to identify new creative ways to help support the brand and the games.
- Very detail orientated.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a larger team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- 3D skills are a plus, but not essential.
- Knowledge of visual digital spaces, UI/UX, and how to leverage social media platforms.
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked with entertainment properties or appropriate lifestyle brands.
- All applications must be accompanied by a portfolio in order to be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.