At Rockstar Games, we create games we want to play ourselves.
Rockstar Toronto is seeking a service-focused Workplace Services Manager. You will be the first line of communication for visitors to our office as well as a resource for our staff, so a strong desire to help others and a commitment to represent the studio in a professional and friendly manner will be essential to your success. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will have the flexibility to handle rapidly changing tasks and priorities.
This role is a key member to the Workplace Services team and the studio. You will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the office. The ideal candidate loves a good challenge and is able to adapt to shifting priorities. This position is based in Oakville, ON and will report to the Workplace Services Leadership team.
WHAT WE DO
- The Workplace Services team is committed to providing an inclusive and safe environment for everyone.
- We support our employees by serving as a bridge between the workplace and the employees working within. Whenever issues of accommodation, safety, or comfort arise, it’s up to us to solve them.
- We work as a global team to ensure the needs of the individual studios are met.
- Stakeholder management with Studio leadership
- Health & Safety lead
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day Workplace Service operations of the office, including maintaining FF&E.
- Supplier management – quality of services, contract management, POs and payments
- Maintain relationship with Landlord/Property Management teams.
- Implement internal ticketing system and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Special event coordination
- Space management
- Oversee office food/beverage program
- Ensure local travel arrangement needs for employees are being met.
- Support Workplace Services Project Management team on all design/build projects for the office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with workorder ticketing, project management and space management software tools. (ServiceNow, Monday.com, iOffice ideal.)
- Corporate office construction project experience
- Budgeting and financial acumen for operational/capital expenses
- In possession of a car and valid Driver’s License (suggested, not required).
- Be able to lift 30 pounds if needed.
- Professional experience in real estate/workplace services/facilities/property management
- Familiarity with KPIs, OKRs, SLAs and measuring metrics helpful
- Prior experience in an entertainment company preferred
- Passion for Rockstar Games a plus.
- Ability to prioritize requests and be flexible
- Be solutions oriented
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Collaborative spirit
- Strong communicator
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Talent Acquisition Specialist will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.