At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar San Diego is on the lookout for a talented Workplace Services Assistant who possesses a passion for reactive and planned maintenance and the delivery of workplace and maintenance tasks.
WHAT WE DO
- Workplace Services is responsible for making sure the building and services work harmoniously together to support the core business.
- We provide a creative, supportive, and safe working environment for the staff at Rockstar Games.
- We manage and develop both hard and soft workplace services, including building maintenance, security, cleaning, space utilization and strategy.
- We ensure the site is following all relevant safety and legal standards.
- Proactively fix and report faults and potential issues within the building.
- Support the processes for studio security and safety.
- Keep accurate inventories of office materials such as personal protective equipment, snacks, desks, chairs, lamps, bulbs, tools, spare parts, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Support general housekeeping duties when required.
- Partake in large projects to develop the studio space long-term.
- Complete weekly and monthly checks of the building and facilities equipment.
- Oversee outside vendors and contractors as necessary.
- Any ad-hoc duties within reason to maintain the building and facilities.
- 1-3 years of prior maintenance work requiring general hands-on skills.
- A valid and current driver's license in good standing.
- Ability to work night shifts when required to complete projects without interference to the core business.
- Able to stand, walk, push, pull, reach, stretch, kneel, climb a ladder, work overhead, and otherwise engage in manual labor for building maintenance.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of proper safety techniques while performing manual labor.
- Ability to work on-call and overtime as needed.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer service skills and a helpful attitude.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, navigation of websites, and willingness to learn/use new computer systems, including smartphones.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- An interest in and enthusiasm for the games we make is a strong plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.