At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for talented candidate for a position Compliance & Payroll executive who possess a passion for work as payroll professional. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar India payroll team is responsible for processing payroll and ensuring compliance and accuracy in payroll activities.
- Developing standard payroll and benefit policies.
- Depositing statutory deductions with appropriate authorities and filing returns.
- Address employee’s queries related to payroll.
- Responsible for timely and accurate end to end payroll process and prepare monthly payroll statements.
- Collect monthly payroll inputs from HR and validate before processing the payroll.
- Verification and reconciliation of monthly payroll.
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salary, Provident Fund, ESIC and Professional tax.
- Generate payroll reports to include monthly, quarterly and year end reporting and special reports requested by management.
- Responsible for labour compliance and must maintain all statutory records related to payroll and labour compliance.
- Ensure enrolment of employees into PF and ESIC scheme.
- Responsible for PF KYC approval and address employee queries with related to PF transfer, KYC update, any basic details change request etc.
- Responsible for statutory bonus calculation.
- Preparation & submission of quarterly and annual TDS returns and issue form 16.
- Responsible for Gratuity, Leave encashment calculation.
- Responsible for reimbursement and Investment proof verification.
- Prepare full and final statement and issue 12B to exit employees.
- Must be able to interact with employees and be always ready to address employees' queries related to payroll.
- Coordinate with audit team and provide required information for payroll audit.
- Create and maintain standard payroll process polices.
- Ensure monthly payroll provision to Finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with 2 to 7 years of payroll experience.
- General accounting knowledge, including knowledge on payroll accounting.
- Proficient with Payroll tools.
- Must be well versed and must possess good skills with MS Excel MS Office, Outlook, and presentation skills.
- Experience with workday and Ramco payroll tool will be added advantage.
- Effective decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills, teamwork.
- Should possess very good communication skills.
- Must be capable of working on strict deadlines to ensure salaries get paid accurately and on time and be able to adhere to a schedule while maintaining a high-performance standard.
- It is very important that they should understand and adhere to the strict confidentiality obligations.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- More than 8 years experience.
- Experience with only accounting.
- Education: Qualified and semi qualified CA and non-commerce background.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar India recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.