At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar London is on the lookout for a talented International Communications Coordinator who possess a passion to help deliver and manage world class PR campaigns, as well as any communication between the company and the public, anywhere people interact with Rockstar Games. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Communications Team lead, develop, and implement strategic PR/Communications plans for Rockstar Games.
- We manage product launches for high-profile console, PC and portable gaming titles.
- We interact closely with various inter-company departments during the execution of PR/communications plans.
- Work with our international teams, acting as a point of contact to support ongoing internal communications, co-ordinating approved plans, media requests, reports and opportunities.
- Build and maintain meaningful long-term connections with key journalists across different sectors of the UK media.
- Help the team to plan, coordinate, and implement highly effective strategic global PR campaigns.
- Participate in cross-functional integrated communications meetings alongside Community and Marketing teams.
- Actively monitor media, print and social channels and prepare reports accordingly.
- Contribute to the writing and presentation of our game demonstrations.
- Help coordinate internal events and staff media interviews.
- Manage media contacts database.
- Collate international media coverage of our games to help measure pickup, analyse sentiment as well as provide weekly PR reports on all Rockstar Games media activity.
- Help coordinate and support external agencies to pitch and place coverage in regional and national radio and tv.
- Remain knowledgeable of industry changes and media news providing regular updates and insights to team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 1+ years industry experience.
- Knowledge of and passion for Rockstar Games titles.
- A love of video games, film, music and entertainment.
- Excellent planning, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who can work individually and collaboratively to handle a high and diverse workload.
- Willingness to learn, self-motivated and with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Understanding of what makes and defines a good story and how to pitch features to relevant journalists.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Previous experience working in the gaming, media, tech or entertainment industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.