At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking an energetic and well-organized Production Assistant to join our production team and support their day-to-day efforts to create the world’s best video game character animation. This is a full-time permanent position based in our cutting-edge performance capture studio in Bethpage, Long Island.
WHAT WE DO
- The Performance Capture team at Rockstar is responsible for storyboarding, directing, and capturing all live actor data for use in Cinematics and in-game animations.
- We work with bleeding-edge technology to capture actors’ movement, facial, and audio data to create photo realistic content in our games.
- We fabricate sets, customize hardware, create props, and utilize every tool possible to improve the quality of our shoots.
- We capture the core data that serves as the backbone for our story and in-game animations across all of Rockstar’s titles.
- Prepare stage and supporting areas for capture and ensure an ongoing readiness state.
- Attend to on-site talent needs during production.
- Prepare performers for body and face capture.
- Setup and coordinate meals and catering for crew and talent.
- Support build teams with prop and set construction.
- Provide support to Director, Stage Manager and Production crew.
- Provide daily assistance to Studio Manager.
- Work closely with Studio Coordinator on administration tasks.
- Research and purchase needed equipment and supplies.
- Maintain and organize our studio and facility.
- Track inventory and restock supplies throughout the studio.
- Schedule and manage the vehicle maintenance for studio van.
- Drive talent and staff as needed.
- Experience working in production.
- A valid drivers license.
- Ability to physically lift and move heavy objects and equipment.
- Highly motivated and passionate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and responsive.
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform jobs efficiently.
- Possess disciplined workflow practices with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Tremendous reliability & commitment quality work and performance.
- Ability to stay calm, work hard, and be dedicated to finding solutions.
- Strong technological problem-solving skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel).
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Carpentry skills.
- Thorough understanding and passion for Rockstar Games.
- Please note, this position will be based in our Long Island, NY location.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.