At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our global Customer Experience team. This is an amazing opportunity to manage high impact projects on a multi-discipline team across multiple sites and cultures. You would be responsible for a department-wide project management system with the objectives of providing insight into the current and projected performance of Rockstar Customer Experience projects, taking ownership of the project management system, and supporting business owners in department objectives.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Support Team focuses on enhancing the relationship between our games and our players with a goal of delivering a Rockstar-level support experience.
- We provide value to the Rockstar Games brand by improving the overall customer experience, lowering effort to receive support, and providing practical insight to our product development staff on player reported problems to assist in development prioritization.
- We manage global support operations across multiple languages, channels and locations.
- Take ownership of the department’s project system, increase likelihood of achieving objectives, and direct sprint cycles to achieve long term roadmap objectives.
- Assist business owners to define and refine clear priorities, expectations, and commitments while tracking measurable progress points against short- and long-term outcomes.
- Break down large and complex initiatives from business owners into meaningful projects and sub-projects.
- Consistently track and confirm expected progress against milestone and sprint goals is being achieved.
- Connect with insights teams to review historical and predicted performance to make changes to the department’s project system and processes.
- Help streamline and adjust our project management system and processes to suit this department’s specific workflow needs, while increasing the likelihood of achieving goals.
- Hold regular meetings with the project teams, individuals, and business partners to discuss status, resolve issues, and share information.
- Help orchestrate adjustments to existing schedules and commitments in response to requests that need immediate attention.
- Collect and streamline requirements for complex or lesser defined requests from stakeholders or business owners.
- Clearly communicate project highlights and overall status with both internal team, executives, and a wide array of audiences around the company.
- Ensure a common and evolving understanding and agreement on project scope and goals.
- Operate within the greater project system by working with other producers and project managers to maximize inter-departmental workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Operations, or project management related major.
- 7+ years of direct experience defining and managing multi-team, multi-location projects, preferably related to support and their deliverables, with a proven track record of managing them successfully.
- Experience managing a large volume of concurrent projects or project tasks.
- Experience working with distributed teams and facilitating effective virtual and in-person meetings.
- Knowledge of agile project management techniques and best practices.
- Able to generate, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Hansoft, JIRA, Confluence and other project tracking and bug database software.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptionally clear and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to find creative solutions and think out of the box.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience in the Support industry a plus.
- A passion for and interest in Rockstar’s games.
- Experience or familiarity with Knowledge Centered Support / Service.
- Experience with goal setting systems such as OKRs.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between the range below* per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.