At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking experienced product management professionals to help lead our Social Club product teams. As a member of our team, you will need a critical and creative eye capable of putting forth innovative solutions to complex problems. Working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders, you will be tasked with cultivating and executing on a vision for the Rockstar Games online platform, which services millions of players worldwide.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Social Club is a technology platform that powers Rockstar’s online titles and our ability to deliver world-class player experiences.
- We create and maintain high-impact features for Grand Theft Auto Online, Red Dead Online, the Rockstar Games Launcher, and the Social Club website, as well as the core Social Club player accounts ecosystem and related social and messaging channels.
- We also align technology and tools with our digital distribution platform to create solutions that enhance our games and empower various teams within Rockstar – including development, marketing, security, and customer support – to engage with our players.
- Unify the development and design for how we build our websites to ensure consistency across the organization and our various platforms.
- Manage our online presence across Social Club and Digital Marketing.
- Assist with the product unification across various verticals, including our web, commerce, game launcher and other applications teams.
- Establish product vision and strategy for Rockstar’s Online Services organization.
- Launch new products and features, analyze performance outcomes and iterate quickly.
- Help recruit, build, and lead our internationally-based product management team.
- Assess and balance the needs of various stakeholders, internal partners, customers, platform, and teams while defining the product roadmap and long-term strategy.
- Write product requirements and ensure clear communication, prioritization, and coordination of requirements to the business, design, and development teams at Rockstar.
- Generate consensus on the product vision and strategy with stakeholders and executives across all teams.
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts to execute and track product launches.
- Define and communicate business metrics to senior stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Nurture and grow the team into a world-class product organization.
- 8+ years of experience in a Product Management role focused on large scale customer-facing products, specifically web and mobile experiences.
- 4+ years of experience as a people manager, leading 5+ PMs.
- Track record of building and launching world class high-impact platforms and services.
- Superb communication skills.
- Experience in hiring and growing high-performing teams while expanding existing product work flows.
- Strong understanding of the latest technical standards and a commitment to the best practices in product development and design.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments while prioritizing business goals.
- Knowledge of Rockstar’s game titles and passion for playing video games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.